NBA Question: Best Record in a season

dfw99cobra

Established Member
I had a friend about a month or so ago swear up and down the mavs were gonna beat the bulls record for best record in a season. For those who don't -now the bulls record is 72-10 and the mavs are 40-9 right now. I told him there's no way in hell and since the mavs would have to win 33 more than I doubt it will happen. At any rate, I was just curious if anyone thinks that record will be broken anytime soon.

Coiled03

Established Member
33 straight? In the Western Conference? Forget it.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
If they continue this tear, half their players will be sitting out games the last few weeks to rest up, which means a few extra losses.

That's how the Bulls got to 10 gams losses.

No way in hell.

jdlightning33

Established Member
until the next jordan steps on the court no way is the record broken...but lets not all forget bout chamberlains 100 pt record kobe came damn close!!!!

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
The mavs will lose at least 6-8 more games this year. They're not going to beat the Bulls record, but will still end up with a pretty impressive win loss record. Even 15 losses in a 82 game season is very good. But no...they will not surpass the Bulls record, won't happen.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Before anyone thinks differently, i called him a dumbass too. I don't see any team getting anywhere near that mark for easily a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread