NASVT ported short runner, Sullivan upper, 01 Cobra heads

1badblownstang

juiced snake
Established Member
First thing up for sale is my NASVT ported short runner intake. It was installed and used to get he car onto a trailer. I ended up going with a Sullivan lower and HPP upper. My lose is your gain, no wait and cheaper, 650.00, you pay shipping. (ported short runners are 750.00 and your old intake!)

Next for sale is are the heads off my 2001 Cobra. They have 8K on them after being completely gone through by Bb&T racing in Southaven, MS. They have Comp cams springs and Comp steel retainers. They also come with ARP studs! The stock 01 cams are out of the heads but come with the heads as do the valve covers. I have all the timing stuff also.

I ended buying 9 thread fully ported heads that already had Comp springs and titanium retainers, so I only had to swap over my Comp cams.

Just the studs, springs and retainers new are 700-800.00.

Heads, valve covers, cams, timing stuff all for 650.00 you pay shipping or come get them near Memphis, TN

1200.00 if you want the heads/ported short runner combo and you pay shipping.

Also have JLT RAI with stock cobra throttle body, mass air and filter, intake had bung for nitrous. 75.00 shipped

8 60lb injectors only 1/2 hour or so run time- 275 shipped

cpr rails, clear anodized- 100.00

350.00 shipped for both injectors and rails together.

Lastly, I have a Sullivan upper, new, never mounted, 275.00 shipped

Give me an e-mail or phone # to send pics to.

You can see from trader rating here and at the The Corral that the parts will be as described and I know how to package stuff correctly. They are priced very low and to sell fast. Thanks, Jeff

Last edited:

1badblownstang

juiced snake
Established Member
Hammer I have your e-mail and will send you pics, MFJ and Fast? I need either phone numbers or e-mails so I can send pics. I posted pics of the headers I have for sale but my pics always end up small on here. Easier to just e-mail or send them straight from Iphone.

Fast?notyet

Established Member
ok sorry forgot to put if first guy (MFJ) doesn't get it but i would still like to see pics because there are lots of different styles

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
Ok cool. I will be waiting for the pics. Just out of curiosity, can you ship the intake manifold via gmail? If not, then yahoo will be fine.

1badblownstang

juiced snake
Established Member
just sent them to your guys phones and e-mails. LMK. THe CPR rails and 60lb injs are not included, they are for sale seperatly.

hammerdown

hammerdown performance
Established Member
I did not get any pictures but I am ready to buy. I have paypal ready just need a price for shipped to 08094

1badblownstang

juiced snake
Established Member
You mean the lid? it's laying behind it in one of the pics. Do you want a close up? It's a stock 2001 cobra lid, there's nothing done to the lid, you don't even send the lid when your getting the intake done. LMK, thanks.

RacerXHG

13mm or 1/2in???
Established Member
Has that NAZ PSRI been rewelded or is it as-is from Carlos? What's the length of the runners? 9.5"? Makes a big dif...
P.S. How many miles on the 60lbrs? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread