Nastiest internet post ever

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
What do you expect from a forum that's devoted entirely to men's muscles?

Bodybuilders? Come on...they hang around the gym all day. You have to be 75% gay to do that in the first place.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
HHAHAHAHA!! I've never had or seen something like that happen. EVERY guy I know gets drunk and hits on chicks. Granted, the girl may not be the best looking in the world (or maybe she is), but it is a GIRL.

I didn't read the whole thing, but it would be interesting to know the outcome. (bad pun intended)

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Wow... here's my question. Why the HELL would he post that in the first place. He's worried about his wife finding out, but he posts it all over the internet? Come on.. (Another pun, I can't help myself!)

Who's more gay here though, the guy who did it? Or the friend that wanted him to do it?

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I like what the one guy posted. Here's a quick test for you,check all your body cavities,and if you find a C!?$ in any of them. YOUR GAY!!!:lol1: :-D

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That dude has to be a troll on that site. No one in their right mind would post something like that if it happened to them.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHQAHAHAHAHSWUIHDFRIO:WHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!one!!!!!!!!

BelvedereGTX

Banned
monkeyspunk79 said:
What do you expect from a forum that's devoted entirely to men's muscles?

Bodybuilders? Come on...they hang around the gym all day. You have to be 75% gay to do that in the first place.
speak for yourself girly man. Heres a clear example of a guy that probably gave another man oral and is feeling guilty

Users who are viewing this thread