Nashville area?

RB88

Established Member
I grew up in Cookeville....'bout 80 miles east on 40, but I currently live in Birmingham(job). I bought my Mystic in Nashville(Crown Ford) right after Christmas '03 later...

MikeW

Established Member
Originally posted by RB88
I grew up in Cookeville....'bout 80 miles east on 40, but I currently live in Birmingham(job). I bought my Mystic in Nashville(Crown Ford) right after Christmas '03 later...

Cookeville is "Gods Country" I love the Cookeville, Crossville area. Nice Mystic I bet it was a nice after Xmas present. Any good Mustang shops in the Birmingham area? I hear that they a few nice 03/04 Cobras running around down there.

Take care:beer:

RB88

Established Member
Yea, it was a decent place to grow up in. There are a couple of good shops in the local area. Yea, there are a few potent 'stangs around here. I am at the bottom of the food chain with "only" 400 RWHP. My folks still live in Cookeville, so I make it up there four times a year. Who knows, we may cross paths sometime... later

Kimcobra

Established Member
Not in Nashville,But only about an hour away.Shelbyville TN.Its walking hores time of year so the Cobra is put up:( This out of towners can't drive.

MikeW

Established Member
Re: Re: Nashville area?

Originally posted by OkiedokieRidge
I'm around Knoxville. For a site that has more people in your area, check out www.tennesspeed.net .

Nice to meetcha. :beer:

Dave

Nice Lightning! I'm on Tennesspeed( same screen name) and I think the think the thread starter is too. Oak Ridge is just right up 40E from us. Are you on http://www.highperformancetoys.com/ ? Seems like some east Tn folks on there :beer:

Do you ever go to the Bristol Drag Track?

jrscobra

blank
Established Member
Hey guys, check out the South Section in the Taste of Home Section of the Forums. Ive posted some information about an SVT car show. check it out and if interested, let me know. this is in the Chattanooga/North Georgia area.

Jaime Raines
Marshal Mize Ford
Chattanooga, Tn 423 875 2023

MikeW

Established Member
Originally posted by 66sprint6
Im in Nashville. I go to Belmont U. When Im not in Nashville, I live in Murfreesboro, lol, so still not too far off
Matt

Cool 66 Matt.. I drove a 66 289 4bbl to high school wish I had that car. I knew how to work on it..

Are you in the Mustang club here in Nashville?

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Nah, I havnt had the car running long enough these past two years to get into it really. Once I get this tranny nonsense out of the way, I will try to join. Do you have any info on where to go to sign up? That would be awesome. Ive been tryin to get into some clubs, but pretty much all my friends are ricers so thats a no go. I wish I had a 289 4barrel but my parents are always against me putting a V8 in it...sooooo, with a little help from a guy in the 'Boro, I will hopefully be boosting here in the next year or so!
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread