NANO Nitrous?

jamescb77

Established Member
posi runs it on his setup. Basically what it is is another tank full of compressed air i think and it constantly pressurizes the nitrous bottle so you get evan bottle pressure all the time

jcveron

Established Member
Id like to see more info and hear more feedback on this. It looks like it might be really good

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Okay my old standard nitrous setup with a bottle heater and a .047" jet would add 100hp to the rear wheels pretty much exactly on the dyno. Switched to the NANO Nitrous and we didn't change the jet at all. So now the same jet somehow adds 148hp to the wheels through my auto that's in the car now. I don't like adding the extra weight but the system seems to work really good. For me at least.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Yes it's easy to set up. Or actually easier because you don't need a heater.

CPRsm

That's weird it made more HP Posi. When you open the bottle did it raise the bottle pressure compared to the 100 hp shot ? Cool idea though.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Actually a little less bottle pressure with the NANO. Pretty sure it stays a constant 950psi with that kit and I was running 1,000 or a little over with the bottle heater.

As to why I don't know but it clearly did it lol.

jamescb77

Established Member
i believe it adds more peak cause by the time you actually get to your peak numbers typically your pretty low on bottle pressure however with this setup you are still exactly the same

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Yes but you would think whenever I dyno'd with the old setup my bottle was completely full. Also completely full from being completely empty to make sure there was no doubt. Even on the first pull it would still only be 100hp to the wheels.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Yes, so far I'm sold on it. Same size jet and 50 more hp with no heater. Just have to make sure you have a place that can put 3,000 psi in your NANO tank for it. I got lucky and have a paint ball place not 5 minutes from my work. They charge like $6.31 cents to fill it.

Users who are viewing this thread