Nanny abuses 11 month old.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Bitch would be dead, PERIOD if that was my kid. Not a jury in the world would convict me of murder.

Edit: I only watched the first half of the video when i typed this, the second half made me sick... Not only would that lady be killed, but i would make it very slow and painful. One tough little guy.

Last edited:

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
they would not find your body if i ever caught you putting a hand on my kid cause i have 2 dogs a pitt bull an a boxer that will eat anything it makes me so damn mad to watch this that bitch would be dead

bigdave03svt

Established Member
wowow..i watched the first minute and had seen enough...then i fast forwarded and just happend to stop where she is pounding the hell out of that baby just outside the frame:fm::fm::fm:

i would happily spend the rest of my life in jail knowing she would never walk this earth again.

how can people be so cruel:nonono:

GT40TH

Established Member
phukin bitch! I wouldnt kill her I would make that bitch suffer little by little by beating the shitt out of her:fm:

I hope she gets good ass kicking in jail!:cuss:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I don't know how those parents did it, the minute that I saw that I would beat the living shit out of that woman.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
i would happily spend the rest of my life in jail knowing she would never walk this earth again.

Trust me, I feel the same way that you all do but it would do no good going to jail for beating the person to death that did this. I am an elementary phys ed teacher at a title 1 school and it can be very difficult at times dealing with some of the children that are labled as emotionally disturbed ( please read on). I grew up in the same town that most of the kids that go to the school do, and there is not much oppurtinuty here. Well, lets say that I had a very supportive family unlike many kids I teach now. This video is a perfect reminder to teachers around the world that no matter how challanging a child is to teach, you never know what their up bringing was like. Its hard to imagine, but there are police at my school at least once a week investigating child abuse cases. Its so sad:(. But, it would do no good as the parent or gaurdian to go to jail for beating the hell out of the offender because that is MORE time you would spend away from your child. It sucks to have to let our judicial system to take control of the situation (we all know its f'd up some of the time) but we need to focus on the children, not the sick mother f'rs causing the life long damage. Let the people that love putting crinimals in jail deal with them.

Last edited:

laruei

Established Member
Holy shit..... that shakes me to the core that someone could do that to a defenseless child..

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Ima a 24 Year old guy and I almost shed a tear during some of that shit. That is un****ing real. I dont have kids but someday I plan to and If that was my kid I can honestly say that I probably would have killed her without hesitation. Thats a scary realization but its so true. I got crazy enough just watching it on that video I simply couldnt imagine if that was my child.

This is why we have the death penalty in Texas. She does not deserve to live... Period. I dont give a shit what anyone says... some people do not deserve life.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
TWO WORDS - DEATH PENALTY!!! We have more then enough decent peole in this country that we can afford to lose thix piece of shit

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I have a 2 year old daughter and don't know what I would do if I saw someone do this to her. My wife at the moment is a stay at home mom for the same reason. We don't trust anyone to take care of our kid. Sure, sometimes it can get tough with one income, but as long as my wife is taking care of our daughter and giving her the care that she needs, I can't complain. I only saw about the first 20 seconds of the video where the beast picks up the boy and throws him into the crib. That was all I could handle and didn't want to watch the rest of it. Hopefully she is not released with some minor charges and is given a lengthy sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread