Nancy Grace

t66turbo

Car Designer in Training
Established Member
I cant stand this woman. I wish she would just shut her mouth and let people finish talking. What do you all think?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
She is the biggest bitch on the face of the earth. I want to punch her in the mouth.

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
She is the biggest bitch on the face of the earth. I want to punch her in the mouth.

Mouth? I wanna kick her in the cooch until her uterus falls out. Then I wanna kneel down and punch the dangling uterus like a speed bag.

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
I don't see how the public can put up with her blatantly using people's tragedy to over dramafy and profit. This is trashy journalism at its worst. If our country were in the right mindset, the idea would have never flown to have that type of show. I guess all the drunk stay at home suburban housewives need something to watch...

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I don't see how the public can put up with her blatantly using people's tragedy to over dramafy and profit. This is trashy journalism at its worst. If our country were in the right mindset, the idea would have never flown to have that type of show. I guess all the drunk stay at home suburban housewives need something to watch...

Yup. She basically drove the mother of a missing child to suicide because of how she attacked her on the show. I can't believe she is still on air after that.

Users who are viewing this thread