name your mods...

svtgirl

Girls can too!!!
Established Member
just wondering what other people have done to modify their cobras... here's my list...

Performance Mods:
4:10 gears, GKN halfshafts, subframe connectors, IRS pinion brace, Pro 5.0 shifter, single blade throttle body, 42lb injectors, 90mm Mass Air Procharger P1SC /w intercooler, Compucar Nitrous kit, eibach springs, magnaflow mufflers

Cosmetic Mods:
Cervini's stalker kit, Cobra R wing and Cobra R front bumper, lightbar & 2-pce. speedster cover, painted rotors, calipers & side mirrors, House of Kolor custom paint, custom interior w/ 3 - 5" plasma screens and XBOX, 2-12" MMats subs & 500 rms D-Class amp, aftermarket guages & monster tach, MGW chrome accessories, Scott Winger bumper letters & build numbers, clear tail lights & sequential harness, shortened antenna, K&N filter, Cobra grill & floor mats, 18" Chrome Y2K Cobra R rims

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by svtgirl
just wondering what other people have done to modify their cobras... here's my list...

Performance Mods:
4:10 gears, GKN halfshafts, subframe connectors, IRS pinion brace, Pro 5.0 shifter, single blade throttle body, 42lb injectors, 90mm Mass Air Procharger P1SC /w intercooler, Compucar Nitrous kit, eibach springs, magnaflow mufflers

Cosmetic Mods:
Cervini's stalker kit, Cobra R wing and Cobra R front bumper, lightbar & 2-pce. speedster cover, painted rotors, calipers & side mirrors, House of Kolor custom paint, custom interior w/ 3 - 5" plasma screens and XBOX, 2-12" MMats subs & 500 rms D-Class amp, aftermarket guages & monster tach, MGW chrome accessories, Scott Winger bumper letters & build numbers, clear tail lights & sequential harness, shortened antenna, K&N filter, Cobra grill & floor mats, 18" Chrome Y2K Cobra R rims

Wish I had the money for all that......Guess I will soon when I find a job....Have my degree and can't find chit

only mod so far was hooking up the speed sensitive volume, getting ready to order off road h and steeda tri-ax

MC Cobra

Established Member
Well I have on order and should receive by Monday:
ET Streets, Weld Pro Stars, Hurst Roll Control and what's in my sig.
Not to mention that I have some better goodies coming in the next couple of months. :D

Bk_Breaker_SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by svtgirl

Performance Mods:

Cosmetic Mods:

I have just started to Mod mine and I have a question about your 4.10 gears. What made you choose those?? How much has it affected your streetability. I was considering either the 4.10's or a step below and I am just looking for imput. (I have 4.10's in my jeep, but that's a whole other story :rolleyes: )

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Re: Re: name your mods...

Originally posted by Bk_Breaker_SVT

I have just started to Mod mine and I have a question about your 4.10 gears. What made you choose those?? How much has it affected your streetability. I was considering either the 4.10's or a step below and I am just looking for imput. (I have 4.10's in my jeep, but that's a whole other story :rolleyes: )

I liked my 4.10's in the '99 i had, no probs with streetability, or hwy driving for that matter, and it was my daily driver (16,xxx miles in the 8 months I had it).
Looking back I should have gone with the 4.30's, they still woulda been ok on the hwy and more gear.
now i'm toyin with the idea of 4.56's

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by MC Cobra
Well I have on order and should receive by Monday:
ET Streets, Weld Pro Stars, Hurst Roll Control and what's in my sig.
Not to mention that I have some better goodies coming in the next couple of months. :D

dang! Bob Cosby look out! , just need to get more gear, huh?

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member

4.30's :idea: I never thought about that....I dunno....But it looks like at least everyone else thinks 4.10's are a good start....

But 4.30's :D Hmmm....

AT LEAST 4.10's, you'll kick yourself if you get anything less.

svtgirl

Girls can too!!!
Established Member
Re: Re: name your mods...

I say go with the 4:10 you'll be very happy, a friend of mine has 4:56 in his '01 Cobra and has no problems, so I'm sure you'll be happy with 4:10

MC Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by quick01snake
dang! Bob Cosby look out! , just need to get more gear, huh?
Bob has nothing to worry about. I'll blow right past him
The gear I'm running was done on purpose. Hence the
Not to mention that I have some better goodies coming in the next couple of months.
statement. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread