n2o, whose running wet?

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
I am curious how much the fuel is starved from the injectors on a 100-150 shot when tapping the shrader valve???

I am using stock fuel rails... i do have a BAP. I am going to spray as much as possible, and see what happens.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
I m installing a 75 shot wet kit on my car as we speak and should be done by the weekend. I'm running a bap as my only fuel mod and will be pulling from the schrader valve. I'm going to run a shorter fuel line from the solenoid to help with leanout on the hit. It worked on my lightning so it should on this car too.

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
I am curious how much the fuel is starved from the injectors on a 100-150 shot when tapping the shrader valve???

I am using stock fuel rails... i do have a BAP. I am going to spray as much as possible, and see what happens.

i never ran spray but... with ur mods

i would get gt-40 pumps, twin fpdms with wire upgrade and a fore hat and run the bap too :shrug:

that should be more then enuff to hold 100 plus shot :shrug:

Last edited:

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
I m installing a 75 shot wet kit on my car as we speak and should be done by the weekend. I'm running a bap as my only fuel mod and will be pulling from the schrader valve. I'm going to run a shorter fuel line from the solenoid to help with leanout on the hit. It worked on my lightning so it should on this car too.

My kit is all installed and done... just need to fill the bottle. I already filled the tank with 100 and everything is ready. I am going to use 19* timing and start with a 50 just to see what happens with the fuel. If everything looks ok I am going to jet up to 100. If everything still looks like I have more room... I will go to 125/150 and so on until I can't go anymore.

I was debating on running a shorter fuel line as well or just use a longer n2o line. How much shorter are you going to go??? 4" 6" 8"... how far does it have to be to make a difference?

Users who are viewing this thread