n2o kit/parts

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
Hey guys i have sold my car so i have some n2o kit/parts for sale. This stuff is brand new and never was on my car.
Brand new 03/04svt Dyno Tune n2o kit, its full adjustable from 25-50HP and up to 175HP. It comes with a 10lb bottle with high flow valve, 4AN stainless bottle nut & Teflon washer, Stainless quick connect Bottle brackets and hardware. 16 foot braided stainless feed line, blue fittings High Flow Nitrous solenoid Solenoid mounting bracket, 2 foot Braided stainless Nitrous line with Blue fitting. All the jets, Dry Flow Nozzle, Dry Nozzle Mounting adaptor, Lighted arming switch, relay, wire and wire harness, fuse, crimp terminals etc.. Micro throttle activation switch and mounting bracket

I have a brand new dyno tune 10lb bottle warmer that comes with everything you need to warm your bottle

I have brand new dyno tune MASTER BLASTER purge system that has everything with it to do all your purge lines and such.

I have a MSD digital RPM window switch that is about 3months used!

asking $500.00 all together thanks

Shaun

Last edited:

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
Since it's new, you have everything that came with it right? All fittings, fuel rail fitting, etc? Wiring is new, not cut?

How about the heater and purge. All new, purge and heater switches and relays?

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
firemedic said:
Since it's new, you have everything that came with it right? All fittings, fuel rail fitting, etc? Wiring is new, not cut?

How about the heater and purge. All new, purge and heater switches and relays?

all new everything is there!! just like it came from the factory

Users who are viewing this thread