N2MB WOT Box with Nitrous

Jmurrz

Established Member
I have been looking at what I will need for nitrous and I learned that N2MB has a Nitrous extension that can be programed to turn on or off at certain RPM's (basically a window switch) and will activate "at a certain throttle threshold". It will also make sure that it will not spray when No-lift shifting or during launch control. I already have the N2MB WOT box installed for launch control and No-lift shifting, so if this could be all I need for nitrous that would be great.

Here is the link http://www.n2mb.com/wotbox/instructions

Can anyone tell me what else I would need to make a safe system for my Whipple cobra? I will be running a 100 wet shot. From what I have researched, all I would really need is the N2MB box with the Nitrous extension because that will act as a Window switch and a WOT switch.

Also, I really do not want to change my current 93 tune, I like the power that I have all the time and I will not be spraying very often so I do not want a tune that always has a few degrees retarded. Could I make a standalone fuel system that activates and sprays 93+ torco/racegas? I know that a member on here suggested that I just use a timing box that pulls 4* when the solenoid activates, but I want to weigh all of my options.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
From the looks of it all you will need is the nitrous system itself because that box does looks to have the window switch and tps activation covered. If you get a stand alone fuel setup I'd suggest running straight race gas like C16 in it instead of defeating the purpose by running 93 octane with a booster. The fueling for the nitrous system is very minimal compared to fueling a vehicle. A 1 gallon cell will outlast 2 nitrous bottles on a 100hp shot.

-Chris

Jmurrz

Established Member
From the looks of it all you will need is the nitrous system itself because that box does looks to have the window switch and tps activation covered. If you get a stand alone fuel setup I'd suggest running straight race gas like C16 in it instead of defeating the purpose by running 93 octane with a booster. The fueling for the nitrous system is very minimal compared to fueling a vehicle. A 1 gallon cell will outlast 2 nitrous bottles on a 100hp shot.

-Chris

Thank you for the reply! Does the NX express Monoblade TB plate fit between my accufab throttle body and the whipple elbow?

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Check the market terminator section. Dude is selling a nx plate kit for 600 bucks brand new. Another thing to consider would be the nos mini progressive. It's an all in one box, but I don't know how it will work with the n2mb.

Users who are viewing this thread