N2MB wot box install

Mustangs888

Established Member
Hey, Iv been a member here for awhile just have never posted anything just usually buy some stuff for my GT. Anyways alittle background on the problem, I just installed a pro-charger D1SC on my buddies 37k mile mach while he was stationed in japan, and had it tuned last saturday by pro-dyno it made 530 rwhp and 468ft pounds at 9.5Ibs at 6k. Dan the tuner said it really needed an ignition style limiter. So my buddy got the wot box and we were gonna set the limiter at 5600 to keep the engine alive. So he came home yesterday and we began installing it. Hooked everything up and the blue led light stays on with gas pedal fully depressed. Troubleshooting said to check the tps signal wire. This is a grey/white wire on pcm pin #89 everything appears to be hooked as it should and is getting a good connection. Did a live snapshot and the clutch when depressed down is reading voltage but not the tps. Does anybody have any tips on what to try as I have searched all over the web for an answer. Thanks and sorry for the long first post!

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I did all my wiring at the c133 plug which made it really easy. I got a pic of which wire goes to which pin. Feel free to pm me

Users who are viewing this thread