N20/Stalled 02 SS vs NX/H&C 02 SS vs 440 HP TBSS, 02 Z28 vs Vortech 01 GT & more!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Races from the other night, that Vortech GT went from 9 to 11 psi and added a plenum and throttle body, didnt retune? Not sure if thats whats up with it or what, it didnt feel real strong, then his transmission broke later, lost 3rd and fourth, sucks, he is supposed to be back out soon. Also a certain Vortech 02 GT should be back out soon.

Youtube
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2KwHOZtAN4&fmt=18"]YouTube - N20/Stalled 02 SS vs Nitrous HC 02 SS vs TBSS vs Vortech GT[/ame]

2 Nitrous Camaro SS's, 440 HP TBSS, Z28, BMW, SR20

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
adding 2psi a throttle body and plenum...and you dont retune. I wouldnt doubt it if his motor was hurt, as slow as his car was.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
That was a good showing from the SS as it powershifted the 2-3... then granny shifted the 3-4 after it knew it had the gt covered. The GT needs some shit.. Aftermarket F/I Fords can't possible have that hard of a time catching bolton ls1's can they? ;)Oh Noes.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
awesome how is mikes car coming along?

Running right now, he is breaking in the motor, MMR 900 Shortblock, Patriot Stage II Heads, switched from a C&L Plenum to an Accufab 75mm, switched from 2 1/4" Flowmasters to 2.5" Magnaflow, Tubular K Member, going to an SCT Maf from the Lightning Maf. He might pulley it up some.

Car should run good! Where the fugg have jooo been hiding?

ChrisP14

Established Member
Running right now, he is breaking in the motor, MMR 900 Shortblock, Patriot Stage II Heads, switched from a C&L Plenum to an Accufab 75mm, switched from 2 1/4" Flowmasters to 2.5" Magnaflow, Tubular K Member, going to an SCT Maf from the Lightning Maf. He might pulley it up some.

Car should run good! Where the fugg have jooo been hiding?

awesome, sounds like its goin to be a beast. Im having my own problems with my car but, i havent been out in a while i know. From the looks of the videos there isn't anymore room out there for a stock GT.:bored::bored::bash::bash:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
That was a good showing from the SS as it powershifted the 2-3... then granny shifted the 3-4 after it knew it had the gt covered. The GT needs some shit.. Aftermarket F/I Fords can't possible have that hard of a time catching bolton ls1's can they? ;)Oh Noes.

it was the z28 racing the GT..my LS1 used to beat a buddies 01 Vert with a vortech (no intercooler), some bolts ons, 4.10s, and DRs..his car only traps like 111 or 112 (i think it needs a tune)

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Thats some sweet shiftin around 2:05 by that camaro!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Hmmmm, I just noticed the embeded Youtube isnt near as good of quality as if you click it and go to the actual video

venomws6

Established Member
Awesome vid and great cars like always man

The Red02 SS is mean.

Thanks for sharing.

onslwcavi

Established Member
yes sir...i would say that i slightly didnt get that one in.. this is just an excuse, but i had just turned the bottle on and im guessing i didnt have enough time to get back to the shifter in time enough? probably not. i suck. I did the same thing 3 times that night so, im guessing that run was just a fluke. that run suckage!!

Users who are viewing this thread