N20 + Blower

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
So, I currently have an non-intercooled Jackson Racing blower (m62) for my SVT focus.

I was plannign on running water-meth, but found a great deal on a brand new dry kit nitrous setup.

I am going to convert it to a wet kit, and spray a small shot (25, 35 or 50, havent decided yet).

My question is, that should I setup the nozzle before or after the throttle body (should I be worried about the TPS sensor?)?

Or should I spray after the supercharger, into the manifold (possibly starving cylinder #4 of N20, due to weird manifold design)

pictures of manifold:

JRSCparts.jpg

blowermanifold.jpg

see how #3 and 4 could possibly get starved if I spray in the manifold?

I have never used n20 on a blown setup, so this should be interesting to say the least....

It will have a window switch and WOT switch...anything else I might need?

*edit* also, should I be worried about the supercharger rotor "coating" running N20 and Fuel thru them?

Last edited:

spike_africa

Established Member
Spray it before the TB and don't worry about the coating it will be fine. Should make for crazy wheel spin with FWD and the instant power of nitrous and a twin screw style supercharger. I bet that thing will be super fun to drive with sticky front tires.

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Honestly, after the TB would be better for a wet setup, especially with boost. As long as you have the right jetting it should be fine. Need to watch air/fuel just to make sure it's not getting lean.

Everyone will give you a different answer but, this is how we would do it.
If you have any questions, call us.
Speedtech Nitrous Solutions
205-758-7100

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread