N/X plate kit without bottle

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
I have a N/X plate kit for sale that has every piece except for the bottle and bottle brackets , I bought it of someone on svt and the bottle was lost in the mail , I was accused of scamming him even though I've been on here for years and have a perfect trader rating , I have decided to go direct port so I'm selling what I have of the kit , all you need is the bottle and brackets , everything is in perfect working order , I have a bottle that I got to use the kit but I'm keeping it for my direct port setup , here's the pics and everything you see is there and included , price is $350 shipped , PayPal only , like I said my trader rating is perfect and I do good business so buy with confidence , you can text me at six1four-3sixfour-59fivetwo if it's easier but I check my messages here daily , also I'd be willing to trade with cash from me for a 1 piece driveshaft or boss intake
*this kit will fit 2011-2015 mustang gt* that includes the new mustangs
image.jpeg

Last edited:

injfuel

broke parts again
Established Member
Got a deal pending on a driveshaft and intake , need this gone , make some offers !! The plate itself is $200 new !!

Users who are viewing this thread