N.E Ohio street racing vid* Fast cars!

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
haha damn cobra pwned the supra... how the hell do u miss 2nd!!. but yeh... not my fault ur supra has a tractionless torque curve!! but damn that notch was 720HP? and was slower than the cobra? yeah right!! that thing hardly made any noise BTW that supra sounded sick!

swardrn

Established Member
I do not think that the notch was making 720 at the wheels. my 1990 notch makes about 80 hp less than my 03 and it will pull it everytime because of the weight.

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
that is one badass cobra...not a big fan of supras but that one would ride. great video man. keep posting.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
great cars. i wish i has the money to buy a supra. that is one of my dream cars. i knew a guys who had two at one point and i feel i nlove with them.

bdmach1

Established Member
The video is wrong.....cobra missed 3rd gear not 2nd. Was a good race......Supra is a badazz ride, but gotta hand it to the cobra!

bdmach1

Established Member
if you listen to the first race closely, you can here the cobra rippin the m/t radials off as it goes by the supra!!!!LOL!!!

Blachatch

Established Member
swardrn said:
I do not think that the notch was making 720 at the wheels. my 1990 notch makes about 80 hp less than my 03 and it will pull it everytime because of the weight.

yes the foxbody has 720 to the wheels its a dart 349ci with a procharger f1 on it.

the 03 cobra has little 275 m/t radials on it cant hook for shit.. still runs good.

more videos to come this summer.. more comments welcome.

swardrn

Established Member
I dont see how the cobra could have pulled the notch with just an equal amount of hp and alot more weight. Good video keep em coming.

lilbuddy1587

Banned
swardrn said:
I dont see how the cobra could have pulled the notch with just an equal amount of hp and alot more weight. Good video keep em coming.

Because that 50 shot is more like a 75-80 shot on the cobra and ungodly amounts of torque as well. You're talking 760whp and 800+rwtq... Thats quite a bit dont ya think ? :burnout:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
ummm with a Dart + procharger and the right tune.....he should have ALOT more tq then what the video states IMO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread