N.E. Dragway tonight, anyone going?

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
Looks like decent weather. I'm going to make my first trip down the track in a ford. :-D

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
hey bud , im always up there let me know what you run

i might make it up tonight

I was up there almost every weekend last year in my Black SS. Tonight I'm bring ing the Cobra, Silver with polished wheels & dark tinted windows. Noyzee racing stickers on the small rear windows.

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
howd you do??

12.3 @ 119

Not bad for a first pass, The car ran good, I drove it like shit. Those MT radials grab harder than I expected, the car hooked, bogged and fell on it's face. Then my phone started ringing at the top of third when I was about to grab fourth :lol1:.

I got there at 7:15 and didn't get a run until 9:30. First they took a dinner break and then first pass after that a Pro-mod dumped his guts at the line and it took them an hour to clean it up. After sitting for two hours I got one pass in, came back around, the lanes were full & it was already 9:30 so I called it a night. I'm probably going to go up on a wed night after I finally get the thing to Pete for a tune. I just need some seat time in it and wed nights have been dead up there.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
nice! yea when me and Jimmy went a couple wed nights ago it was dead. goin back this friday though on the bikes i think

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
nice! yea when me and Jimmy went a couple wed nights ago it was dead. goin back this friday though on the bikes i think

I think I'll be back up on Frday with the Cobra, I know Lou wants to bring his so I'm probably going to meet him there.

Users who are viewing this thread