N/A credit score.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The income was not the point RDJ. The point was if you have 4 to 1 income to mortgage you can qualify with no credit score. 3200 take pay gets you an 800 mortgage and so forth.

The problem is people have 800 credit score 4K take home no down payment no savings and get verified for a 2k or 2.5k house that they can't afford when life happens.
So now that you have proven yourself full of shit suddenly income is not the point? GTFO with your bullshit

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Starting teacher salary in Napa is 55k. Is a teacher salary not average anymore?
Many jobs in my area NorCal and socal earn 100k+. Hell a person who picks up dog crap earns 150k a year in his small business.
l

http://www.deptofnumbers.com/income/california/napa/

Real Median Household Income for Napa California
2015 1 Year Change 3 Year Change
US $55,775 +3.83% +5.17%
California $64,500 +4.02% +7.12%
Napa $75,513 +1.76% +6.70%

Looks like at 55k, they are 20k short of the median income in Napa.
And of course, house prices in Napa are far higher than the rest of the US.

Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $691,884; Detached houses: $786,414; Townhouses or other attached units: $367,986; In 2-unit structures: over $1,000,000; In 3-to-4-unit structures: over $1,000,000; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $374,934; Mobile homes: $80,581

Median gross rent in 2015: $1,533.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Napa-California.html

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Napa-California.html#ixzz4e8dxL8yI

Yea, salaries in certain parts of California are high, because the cost of living is high in those areas. I had a friend move to NYC in Construction Management. Was making 120k 3 years ago, his rent was astronomical for a studio.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
1. You can get a mortgage without a credit score. 4 to 1 income to mortgage manual underwriting.

2. National median income as shown above is 55k.

3. When facts or data no longer matter people revert to name calling. Nice touch by the way.

4. All my information is regurgitated from Dave Ramsey who has been a millionaire twice.
Once by debt which he went bankrupt.
Once by cash which the 08 crash did not touch him.

5. Read the millionaire next door where your neighbors are millionaires by living in paid off homes and driving 10+ yr old cars, living on less than the make and have cash in the bank.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
now now .. he is right comparing kommiefornia salaries, and housing costs and applying them to scenarios in the rest of the entire ****ing country is totally legit yo.

don't know where is being called names tho, in either of our posts. but then it is entirely possible his inner deamons are doing it in an effort to get him back to the real world and our of his fantasy

http://www.deptofnumbers.com/income/california/napa/

Real Median Household Income for Napa California
2015 1 Year Change 3 Year Change
US $55,775 +3.83% +5.17%
California $64,500 +4.02% +7.12%
Napa $75,513 +1.76% +6.70%

Looks like at 55k, they are 20k short of the median income in Napa.
And of course, house prices in Napa are far higher than the rest of the US.

Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $691,884; Detached houses: $786,414; Townhouses or other attached units: $367,986; In 2-unit structures: over $1,000,000; In 3-to-4-unit structures: over $1,000,000; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $374,934; Mobile homes: $80,581

Median gross rent in 2015: $1,533.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Napa-California.html

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Napa-California.html#ixzz4e8dxL8yI

Yea, salaries in certain parts of California are high, because the cost of living is high in those areas. I had a friend move to NYC in Construction Management. Was making 120k 3 years ago, his rent was astronomical for a studio.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
now now .. he is right comparing kommiefornia salaries, and housing costs and applying them to scenarios in the rest of the entire ****ing country is totally legit yo.

don't know where is being called names tho, in either of our posts. but then it is entirely possible his inner deamons are doing it in an effort to get him back to the real world and our of his fantasy

Except you forgot national US median income of 55k.
"2015 1 Year Change 3 Year Change
US $55,775 +3.83% +5.17%"

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
your posts continue to get moronic. NOTHING fits your original scenario which you keep changing and yet STILL nothing fits what you are saying. you should go change your pants your bullshit is showing

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I think I finally figured it out, On D BIT is quoting "alternative facts" maybe conway was right they do exist

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Really.

What have I said that is wrong?
maybe I will make you your own thread in smackdown, if i answered this question here I would be probably be banned, since pointing out stupid in plain language isn't really taken well outside of smackdown

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
4. All my information is regurgitated from Dave Ramsey who has been a millionaire twice.

Dave Ramsey is great, BUT you can't live and die by his strategy.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
It's interesting. You keep name calling but you never debate the links/data I and others have provided.

You can call me whatever you want here or in smackdown. But it will not change the fact
1. you can (people do, on modest 50k incomes) live life without debt and
2. you can purchase a home mortgage with no credit score.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can live on it great. But life is more fun and adventurous without his strategy!!

There's just a lot better, more enjoyable ways to be wealthy than to live well below your means.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The best way to do that is to become a bank!!! Beer

No lol

But it is one way. I have a few banker friends that call me weekly to see if I need to borrow any money because they have so much to loan.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

Except that the median income in Napa is 75k.

Sure, a teacher getting paid 55k in Napa meets the average US median, but for Napa they are 20k below the median income.
Then compared to house prices in Napa, which are above the national averages, that 55k doesn't go as far as other parts in the US.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
not once I have called you a name. I challenge you to quote where I did

QUOTE="ON D BIT, post: 15578872, member: 10422"]It's interesting. You keep name calling but you never debate the links/data I and others have provided.

You can call me whatever you want here or in smackdown. But it will not change the fact
1. you can (people do, on modest 50k incomes) live life without debt and
2. you can purchase a home mortgage with no credit score.[/QUOTE]

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Get a credit card, set your cellphone bill or some other other monthly bills to be automatically paid to the card, pay the balance off once a month before any interest is charged. Banks see revolving credit, you don't have to change your lifestyle or habits much and the credit score takes care of itself.
Plus you get paid to do it with a cash back card.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
1. You can get a mortgage without a credit score. 4 to 1 income to mortgage manual underwriting.

2. National median income as shown above is 55k.

3. When facts or data no longer matter people revert to name calling. Nice touch by the way.

5. Read the millionaire next door where your neighbors are millionaires by living in paid off homes and driving 10+ yr old cars, living on less than the make and have cash in the bank.

There it is. I wasn't going to say it but I assumed. All of Dave Ramsey's followers are just like you - telling everyone how to live their life. It's like when you go out to eat with a recovering alcoholic and order a beer, you never here the end of how stupid drinking alcohol is. Just because you are unable to handle things in your life doesn't mean that you need to project your insecurities onto others. Like I said earlier, I no longer use credit. I buy my cars in cash, I buy mods in cash, I buy home improvements in cash, I buy my gas and groceries in cash - but I don't really give a shit if someone else wants to do something different. And you shouldn't either.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
not once I have called you a name. I challenge you to quote where I did

Bad choice of words. You've called my statements bullshit all over the place with get the F out thrown here and there.
All without a shred of proof or evidence to prove your point.

Despite all this others have provided evidence that what I am saying is correct. Check #125, #142. Now you can believe them or not. I could care less.
Keep doing what you do because you have good income high credit and little debt.

Users who are viewing this thread