N/A automatic 1/4 mile times

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
What 1/4 mile times are all the normally aspirated GT automatics running. Could you also list your mods.

My best is a 12.514 @ 112.83 with Steeda CAI and Bama 93 race tune. My times and traps are low compared to some of you guys.:??:

Last edited:

92fiveohfox

Established Member
What 1/4 mile times are all the normally asperated GT automatics running. Could you also list your mods.

My best is a 12.514 @ 112.83 with Steeda CAI and Bama 93 race tune. My times and traps are low compared to some of you guys.:??:

Did you run in houston in the last few weeks?(no location but I assumed from your name you are in Houston) The weather has been mid 80s im sure the DA has been +1500-2000 thats why your running slower than a lot of times posted running up north.

Whats your 60'?

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
Did you run in houston in the last few weeks?(no location but I assumed from your name you are in Houston) The weather has been mid 80s im sure the DA has been +1500-2000 thats why your running slower than a lot of times posted running up north.

Whats your 60'?

I ran the 12.51 1 week ago. My 60' is 1.986 on my stock tires.

2011_GT_3-18-2011.jpg

Last edited:

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Hmm... I just plugged that day into the da calculator and it came out with an 800 DA and corrected your time is [email protected]. You have to realize that most of the fast times are negative DA. Are you spinning a lot on the stock tires? That will hurt your time as well.

I ran a 12.9@111 at HRP(royal purple now whatever) bone stock auto with around the same DA as you ran in.

What part of Houston are you in? Im on the westside

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
Hmm... I just plugged that day into the da calculator and it came out with an 800 DA and corrected your time is [email protected]. You have to realize that most of the fast times are negative DA. Are you spinning a lot on the stock tires? That will hurt your time as well.

I ran a 12.9@111 at HRP(royal purple now whatever) bone stock auto with around the same DA as you ran in.

What part of Houston are you in? Im on the westside

I'm down in Pearland. I ran a 13.12 @ 109.82 bone stock in 50 degree weather which would equate to a negative DA. I'm sure my race weight is a bit more than yours.:lol1: I need to weigh my car but their scales don't work.

The tires aren't spinninng on launch but the 2nd gear shift is a bitch and sidesteps everytime.

Kevinz00GT

Established Member
12.41 @ 116 with m/t drag radials , full stainless works exhaust (headers, o/r x-pipe, catback), jlt cold air, and Jon Lund tune.....my biggest problem is getting the car off the line......I never spin and my best 60' is a 1.99.....granted the good air here is gone for a very long time

texaswrx

Established Member
I'm down in Pearland. I ran a 13.12 @ 109.82 bone stock in 50 degree weather which would equate to a negative DA. I'm sure my race weight is a bit more than yours.:lol1: I need to weigh my car but their scales don't work.

The tires aren't spinninng on launch but the 2nd gear shift is a bitch and sidesteps everytime.
I am in the Pearland area as well. with an 11 Auto GT. Torch red. See you around.
John

Users who are viewing this thread