Mystichrome vert f/s in Bel Air, Md

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
That thing is as stock as they come. Front seat looks a little beat up though. Wonder who it belonged to?

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I know of only three verts, Tim, myself, and the girl that lives in Pasadena.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
fyi .. there are 3 or 4 in glen burnie/ hanover area different people driving , and i think one is off harmans road, which was one of hermans cars at one point or a customer i believe,2 in annpolis , 1 in olney ive seen, and lisa is the one in the dena,,

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
You figure there are 495 of them produced so that means every state could have roughly 10 of them. Probably the most unique one out there is the one sitting Down Under with the right hand steering conversion.

Venimus03

Established Member
i saw the car up close and it looks like its had some paint work done in the front end
Interesting....It also looks like it has green coolant in the res. and intercooler res.....thought only the earlier 03's came with the green coolant?

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Interesting....It also looks like it has green coolant in the res. and intercooler res.....thought only the earlier 03's came with the green coolant?

ive seen green in 04's also... not sure if the owner changed it or not. fords to damn inconstant if you ask me... hell the owners manual says 5w30 oil and the oil cap says 5w20 in the GT's or is it the other way around...

Users who are viewing this thread