Mystichrome trunk lid and spoiler for sale

killer428

Sonic Blue Terminator
Established Member
Well here I go again, Buyer never showed up after over a year putting a down payment to hold the trunk lid for him. I figured this is long enough so, For sale is a 2004 Mystichrome trunk lid w/spoiler and unbroken brake light recently bought. I purchased the lid w/spoiler to replace just the cracked spoiler on my Cobra. My old spoiler is now on the lid and is still good presentable condition . You don't see the crack unless your really looking for it.The lid is excellent condition with a few light scratches (its the way I got it ) . The brake light is in excellent working conditon and there are NO cracks. I will not seperate parts. Asking $400.00 or Best offer. Prefer pickup or Buyer pays for shipping . PM me or text/call 856-430-7392.
DSC01538_zps73a2906c.jpg

DSC01537_zps1102809f.jpg

DSC01536_zps620385d9.jpg

DSC01535_zpsfd1e8b8e.jpg

DSC01534_zps7bbb57d3.jpg

Last edited:

YelOSnake

LEAVE IN A CLOUD OF SMOKE
Established Member
Ill buy the 3rd brake light if its un-damaged and your willing to sell it separate. PM me if interested.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Still not wanting to part with the 3rd brakelight? That's a helluva price for a mystic spoiler....but unfortunately, mine is not damaged

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
I just had my door repainted mystichrome. Total cost 1500+. I'd say 450 for preprainted deck lid and spoiler is a damn good deal. Wish I could jump in this OP. my spoiler is faded bad. This would seriously save me close to 2k. GLWS

Last edited:

killer428

Sonic Blue Terminator
Established Member
I just had my door repainted mystichrome. Shhh cost 1500+. I'd say 450 for preprainted deck lid and spoiler is a damn good deal. Wish I could jump in this OP. my spoiler is faded like a mofo. This would seriously save me close to 2k. GLWS

Well remember the spoiler does have a crack so..... Hey what did it cost you to paint the door ? I have a spot from the crap from where work get on the drivers door and blemished it. Wondering what the price would be .

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Well remember the spoiler does have a crack so..... Hey what did it cost you to paint the door ? I have a spot from the crap from where work get on the drivers door and blemished it. Wondering what the price would be .

Paint alone was 517$ a pint. It wasnt easy to get apparently either. It did blend well. IDK if you saw my "Neighbor hit my door" thread, but I had to get door repainted along with a new scoop. that was $1571.30 to the penny. if its a small area, itll cost just the 517 + whatever the cost of buffing and labor. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread