Mystichrome Leather - Who Has the roll?

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
I did a lot of research and finally found that someone has a roll of this stuff. I am wondering if you would like to part with a small quantity of it for my Mystichrome. Or at least let me know who you talked to to get it. I have been dealing with the company GST who I am told worked with JDSU to make the product. If you don't want everyone to know who you are, I can understand that. Just pm or e-mail. If you don't want to part with any, please let me know that as well if you would. Thanks in advance, I hope.

[email protected]

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
I'll go halves with ya if you want to get a roll. I tried but they dont return emails.

I have a few phone numbers, and a cell number for their marketing rep. I don't want to have to use it. I thought I would give it a few days and see if anyone responds to voice and e-mails before I pester them. I know that someone bought a roll recently though. Now its just a matter of finding out if there is more. I am down with a split if another roll is available though.

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Anybody know how its made ??

The story I got from JDSU, they paint it. The story I got from GST is that it is dyed. I am still having trouble getting a straight answer. I will keep everyone informed though once I have some answers if ever. Originally they would not sell it to me because they were under contract with Ford. That is now over. The guy I talked to is no longer with the company, go figure. I was told by a few different people that someone has a roll though that is on these forums. Hopefully he will respond, but I would understand if he doesn't. I really just want to know who he talked to.

04nighthawk

How big of a piece do you need? I am removing the Mystic centers out of my seats and replacing it with a different color. If them piece are big enough let me know.

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
How big of a piece do you need? I am removing the Mystic centers out of my seats and replacing it with a different color. If them piece are big enough let me know.

Those parts may be the right size. The down side is they already have thread holes. I may be interested if I can't get fresh material. I need to have a certain pattern for the seats I have in the car.

IceMan03

Established Member
That car had a lot of time and effort put into it, and not to mention the color on the Fox seems to go very well. Congrats and enjoy.

Sure does, I remeber seeing that car at Mustang Week and talked to Aaron about it. I deff loved the thread on the MW site showing the progress of the build. It won the "Best SVT" award that year. MANY people to this day wondered what has happened to that car. Deff a work of art.:rockon:

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
A couple of months ago, I checked with Steve @ Tousley Ford to see if ANY replacement covers were available for the MystiChrome interiors. He checked the national stock and found there was only 1 piece showing up in the system (a lower cover for the back seat in a coupe) and a dealer in Las Vegas had it at the time.

Man, I sure hope nothing happens to my interior now...:bowdown:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
That car had a lot of time and effort put into it, and not to mention the color on the Fox seems to go very well. Congrats and enjoy.
Thanks! Its alot better to see in person! I wasn't sure at first but after seeing it in person I knew I was getting it! lol
Sure does, I remeber seeing that car at Mustang Week and talked to Aaron about it. I deff loved the thread on the MW site showing the progress of the build. It won the "Best SVT" award that year. MANY people to this day wondered what has happened to that car. Deff a work of art.:rockon:
Yeah. I remember that thread too. I too was wondering where it was. Little did I know making a small comment about wanting it on SVTP.com would present the op to own it! ;) :rockon:

A couple of months ago, I checked with Steve @ Tousley Ford to see if ANY replacement covers were available for the MystiChrome interiors. He checked the national stock and found there was only 1 piece showing up in the system (a lower cover for the back seat in a coupe) and a dealer in Las Vegas had it at the time.

I was lucky enough to get a complete set a few years ago. Should be interesting to see if I'll need them. :D

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member

Shocking, but I have line on a set of Front uppers. I was just hoping to find some material so I could make my own pattern in them. I may be stuck with just buying the uppers and using the Mystic material in them. I did finally get ahold of someone at GST, and he said he would call me next week. I guess we will see what happens with that. I will keep you all posted.

Users who are viewing this thread