Mystichrome detail pics

95rcobra

I finally got the paint finished yesterday and took some shots of the handy work. the combo I used on my paint was P21S total wash to strip,Clay Magic bar, 3M Imperial Hand Glaze and finally Clearkote CMW. I took all detail shots of the paint to see the depth and clarity of the finish. I am not finished detailing the rest of the car. enjoy.

Later, 95rcobra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe # ?????

Last edited:

95rcobra

I guess the attach file does not work anymore on this site. its been a while since I posted any photos. I will try and get them posted later. too busy at work right now.

Later, 95rcobra.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe #?????

95rcobra

Thanks to Term for hosting my pics. hopefully I will get this right and they will post here.

Thanks, 95rcobra.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

95rcobra

Sorry no full shots of the Mystichrome yet. I have to finish detailing and then I will do some more shots. just want to show the clarity of the combo that I used which was 3M Imperial Hand Glaze and Clearkote carnuba moose wax. great stuff.

Thanks for the patience,

95rcobra.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
what a beautiful car... need to take the pics in direct sunlight next time though... the color will change/shift so much better. if i had a mystichrome i'd have a camera mounted inside taping 24hours a day... to look for those assholes that park, hit your ride, and then move to avoid getting caught. happened to me the other day... now i have a small license plate bolt hole on the front of my ride... bastards... hope they burn in hell for eternity.

95rcobra

Originally posted by niels04cobra
what a beautiful car... need to take the pics in direct sunlight next time though... the color will change/shift so much better.

niels04cobra,
Thanks. I know your are right about taking shots in direct sun. The shots that I took were at the end of the day and the sun was setting so it was not ideal for those kind of pics. But they are coming and I will have full pics with this great setting where my 95R was photographed. I hear you about people with no respect for your property. That sucks. Fortunately I have 2 other vehicles to drive so when I take out the Mystichrome it will never be unattended.

Later,95rcobra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe #????

Last edited:

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Looks sharp

I like this pic the best, let's try this.

MYSTIC12.jpg

BTW, have you ever used zaino? the reason I ask is how it compares to the products that you use now. I use zaino & have been very happy with it, just wanted feedback on the stuff you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread