Mystic on way to new home

mystic04

Established Member
Well my car is pretty much sold the guy is flying in today from AZ.Off to the bank then transfer title over and place on the car carrier and off she goes.:(

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Bummer man, congrats on the sale though. I'll warn you..it feels weird watching it go.

1slohawk

Established Member
congrats on the sale. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on this one quicker.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Its not too bad, don't worry. It was weird seeing my 04 drive away last fall but I have not missed that car once. It was a good car, never gave me a problem. No regrets though

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, this is the 4th mystichrome to be sold from MACA in the past year or two. It's amazing to me that some people on this site have never even seen a MC in person, but we had at least 5 of them in the same club (you, Rob, Jason, Tim, Ginny...)

mystic04

Established Member
Yeah well when the time comes the times comes. I got tired of the upkeep and not driving it very often except on weekends other than that it just sat in the garage all the time, maybe in a year or two i may look into something else but by then ill be turning 60 and at that age a fast car is fun but i no longer have the balls of a 20 year old to open one up much past 120mph which i only ticked a few times on a short burst. i feel i got a good price i maybe could have held out for more , but i think it would have been somewhat hard to get a few thousand more and have to fight with people over the price . i had the car from jan of 2004 when i picked it up from the dealer till now so 7 years and got more than half of what i paid for it i think was doing pretty well .

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Nothing but sad but certainly understand. I miss mine like crazy but know I did the right thing. Keeping eyes open for new job opportunities so I can get back in but it's slim pickin lately.

mystic04

Established Member
Cookie nothing in the plans for right now to replace maybe in a year or 2. Got some remodeling at home to do , plus my explore is already going on 11 years old so it's getting close for the time to replace that good thing i only have to travel 2 mile sot work and back each day keeps the miles low on whatever i buy , time to down size to something smaller with the price of gas getting high.Did have my eye on a vett for 18 to 20 with 22k on it 2000 model but i really wanted a newer one like a 06 to 08 year, vetts are cheap so many for sale it's crazy with low miles, that's something i think i would drive more than the mystic i got too crazy taking care of the paint on the car that i didn't want to take it anywhere for fear of getting marks on it . besides vetts get close to 25 to 27 on the highway lol !!. few of my friends i hang with on weekends for sunday breakfast runs we do. but hell i am still open for details soon as the weather breaks so maybe ill get my hands on another snake at least to detail and make it look as nice as i made mine look.But it will be awhile before some else is in the garage maybe do a rebuild of a nova or something had a 69 nova i built back when i was young 427 rat motor nothings to this day sounds as good as a big block rat

mystic04

Established Member
guy's i have a B/F pulley puller for sale if someone wants to buy it for 75.00 been used like 3 or 4 times at the most.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Congrats but sympathy to you at the same time. I miss having mine too, but its two sided like you: just sat there taking up space and didn't get used.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Yeah well when the time comes the times comes. I got tired of the upkeep and not driving it very often except on weekends other than that it just sat in the garage all the time, maybe in a year or two i may look into something else but by then ill be turning 60 and at that age a fast car is fun but i no longer have the balls of a 20 year old to open one up much past 120mph which i only ticked a few times on a short burst. i feel i got a good price i maybe could have held out for more , but i think it would have been somewhat hard to get a few thousand more and have to fight with people over the price . i had the car from jan of 2004 when i picked it up from the dealer till now so 7 years and got more than half of what i paid for it i think was doing pretty well .

You know, you're just getting mature enough that you should come out to the track with me and show these young punks a thing or two. Pick up a late model GT, or better yet, a 5L, and start out doing a couple HPDEs with it. You'll be surprised what you'll find you still have left in your balls. You can also drive it more than just the weekends.

BTW, I'm a geeser, too. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread