Mystic headlights - clear or smoked?

bergz22

Established Member
I have the smoked headlights on my mystic now, I need to replace them as some of the coating is coming off. I am unsure if I want to go back to smoked or clear, I like the look of both. The only thing I don't like about the smoked is the headlights are really dim at night making it hard to see and slightly dangerous. This is with stock bulbs in heads and fogs. Could you guys post up some pics and any experiences?

This is my car now:

IMG_0451_zps8829207f.jpg

I also wanted to share this, one of my favorite pictures:

IMG_0094.jpg

Last edited:

arayray

Established Member
You can't find 'smoked' headlights anymore unless you smoke them yourself. Other than oem smoked or black housing.

Last edited:

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
I like the smoked am lights above, I also like the ones latemodel restoration has that are clear like stock but have a black housing instead of all chrome.

i8urSS

Established Member
^ Thats an awesome price too. I wasn't planning on it, but after looking at these pics, looks like I found my next mod. Thanks fellas.

laddanator

Established Member
Going off topic here with a quick question. Why is it whenever a Mystic owner asked a question on SVT, they always include Mystic in the title as if this makes the car any different than say a Laser Red one other than the paint!? lol I'm not being an ass, just noticed a lot of threads today that have Mystic in the title which seems very unrelated to the issues the car is having. lmao

racin_jason_76

In God We Trust
Established Member
Going off topic here with a quick question. Why is it whenever a Mystic owner asked a question on SVT, they always include Mystic in the title as if this makes the car any different than say a Laser Red one other than the paint!? lol I'm not being an ass, just noticed a lot of threads today that have Mystic in the title which seems very unrelated to the issues the car is having. lmao

Not always the case.

Users who are viewing this thread