Mystic #165

ratfinkron

Established Member
I have been thinking about trading for a 99 or 01 Cobra hardtop or 93 Cobra and those are the only cars that I would be interested in. The Mystic is build number 165 with under 50k mi. and a clean Carfax and is very clean but not perfect. It has some chips on the front bumper and a couple other minor flaws in the paint that I would have to show you because they are hard to see. The a/c needs to be charged and I believe that the compressor shaft seal is leaking. Cash price is $12,000 FIRM and I don't care if you think it's too high so keep negative comments to yourself! I will keep it before I will settle for less! I would like to do something locally or within a reasonable distance. This is kind of a feeler thread so it won't hurt my feelings to keep my car.
Mod list-
FRPP 4:10's
new Tokico blue struts and shocks
BBK springs
new 03-04 Cobra front control arms w/new bushings and ball joints
UPR 4bolt caster/camber plates and alignment
Bassani o/r x-pipe w/hollow bullet cats so it passes visual inspection
Magnaflow mufflers
Diablo tuned chip
Steeda Tri-ax shifter
sub-frame connectors
Energy Suspension motor mounts and trans mount
JLT rai
HID hi/lo headlights and fogs
tinted windows 35%
UPR billet interior pieces
Corbeau TRS seats w/Corbeau covers
new Pioneer head unit and Power Bass front speakers
anthracite FR-500's 18/10 18/9 with new 285/35 Nitto 555's out back
and 275/35 BFG sports in like new shape up front
and there are some other minor mods that I can tell you if interested.
I am not looking to add cash so it will need to be a straight trade, my car is very clean and will expect the same on your end. I love this car but I am wanting to do positive displacement blower and as we all know 96-98 Cobra's are not good candidates for that, I know it can be done but not what I want to get into right now lol.
Unnamed.jpg

IMG00091-20100522-1530.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread