Mystery of the 20 dollar bill?

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
weird video on the 20 dollar bill, and 9/11. ignore the idiot and his bullshit at the end of the video...

[ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1062323/mystery_of_the_us_20_dollar/"]Mystery Of The US 20 Dollar[/ame]

Got Boost?

Established Member
dude, you havnt seen this yet? they found out about it a couple of months after the towers fell, alot of people know about it.

Don Juan

Established Member
1znn5t0.gif

SVTBMG

Banned
And the tooth fairy is real...hey if you believe they planned 9/11 then you must believe in the tooth fairy too. No way in hell it was planned. If it was it would of leaked out by now. With the amount of people that would of needed to be in on it most of them would be talking by now out of guilt. Instead only worthless white trash liberals like this guy think it was planned. No one of importance is saying it, cause it is not true. Those are plants and trees on the bill and it can look however you want it to look. People are such gullible idiots.

Euphoric One

Uncommon Sense
Established Member
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn dude!! that be fascinating!! like...i can't believe wut I just watched.

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
And the tooth fairy is real...hey if you believe they planned 9/11 then you must believe in the tooth fairy too. No way in hell it was planned. If it was it would of leaked out by now. With the amount of people that would of needed to be in on it most of them would be talking by now out of guilt. Instead only worthless white trash liberals like this guy think it was planned. No one of importance is saying it, cause it is not true. Those are plants and trees on the bill and it can look however you want it to look. People are such gullible idiots.

Whatever they planned this and there was a UFO crash in Roswell. I was on the ship when we went down.....we hit a damn weather balloon.

bigdave03svt

Established Member

the only thing i dont understand about 911...is how do you make a 757 dissapear into a small ass hole in the side off the pentagon without sheering off the wings and leaving debree everywhere the turbines alone would have left enormouse holes on either side of the the 16 or 18 ft hole that was there before the roof collapsed..no other damage was present:shrug: i lived 20 min from the penatgon and went by several times after just to see the damage...
they made a big plane dissapear very very fast..even on the live footage on the news when it happend there is no plane parts anywhere:shrug: goes against all physics

Last edited:

t90man

Established Member
Remember a lot of people on this board still think the plane wouldn't take off from the TREADMILL, even after seeing it done on TV.

the only thing i dont understand about 911...is how do you make a 757 dissapear into a small ass hole in the side off the pentagon without sheering off the wings and leaving debree everywhere the turbines alone would have left enormouse holes on either side of the the 16 or 18 ft hole that was there before the roof collapsed..no other damage was present:shrug: i lived 20 min from the penatgon and went by several times after just to see the damage...
they made a big plane dissapear very very fast..even on the live footage on the news when it happend there is no plane parts anywhere:shrug: goes against all physics

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member

This site has all the info and pictures of destruction and plane wreckage at the Pentagon that anyone should need to answer any doubts about 9/11.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

I don't know how much wreakage you think should be left, but remember an impact at over 350-400 MPH isn't going to leave much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread