Myspace imposter.. some help please?

vulk

Established Member
Id hate to bring a thing like this to SVTP but I dont know what else I could do. I dont know what the odds are but I accidentally came across an imposter of me on Myspace. He basically had a carbon copy of my page that I deleted a long time ago, yet he claims that he doesnt know who I am and hes not an imposter (lmao.) He has my name (my name was vaheek, his is now "call me V") and even my info about my hobbies, interests etc etc... My question is, since myspance is not doing anything about it (since i reported him,) is there anyone there who knows how to obtain his email/password, or to delete his account entirely? I tied up some loose ends and i found his photo bucket and i know what the douche looks like. Worst case scenario, my coworkers boyfriend said he went to HS with him and that he is a weird guy . I would have to confront him. He seems to have a collection of all the girls that I know personally, and other girls that are extremely good looking that I dont know (only girls) Well anywho here is the link to his page.. I hope someone could give their .02

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=379380949

and here is a link to his photo bucket that I found.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/mrxlegend23

here is my page

http://www.myspace.com/vaheeksmusic

Last edited:

jstn0127

Established Member
I'd watch out, he might pop a cap

l_0b08545046b8781a7c3205589ee648bb.jpg

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
are those pics for real.....LOL Gangsta

there is alot of that going on, it was even on CNN....its usually pedofiles using you to bate younglings. call tom. he will help you.

meandjackresized.jpg

may23_001.jpg

5.jpg

hw0m2969.jpg

DSCN6323.jpg

c9c009f6.jpg

he's hardcore gangsta...betta not step you miite get his Gat in yo face dog, G.

brentman2007

Established Member
This has happened has before

He is going to kill you and cut off your face and have it put on his face then he will steal your life and drive your c6 around and bang your chicks :eek:

Kinda like face off :dancenana:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
make a gay myspace about him......nah wait a second, i'll do it. gimmie 15 minutes and i'll post the link

brentman2007

Established Member
make a gay myspace about him......nah wait a second, i'll do it. gimmie 15 minutes and i'll post the link

haahah i did that to one of my friends that didn't have myspace during one of our pratical joke wars

His name was cris and I made his screen name Crif-alicious and had the fergie song as his song and the page was very sparkly and pink with tons of gay videos like Ymca and the southpark r-kelly tom cruise trapped in the closet skit ETC........ funniest 2 hours of my life making that page

he and his girlfriend both recieved many phone calls after I friend requested everyone of our real life friends hahahahaha

then he pegged me as the culprit and he threatened to put a 2x4 to my forehead if i didnt delete it hahahahaha

Then we laughed :beer: and we still do to this day

FUnny part is ever one believed it hahaha everyone is so dumb LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread