My Z06 vs. 05+GT

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
I was headed home and pulled in the left turn lane behind an 05+ Mustang GT. It was black or blue in color (to hard to make out at night) and had louvers on the back window. I then noticed a glow from the A-pillar and a SCT badge on the back. When he took off it had a slight grumble coming from the exhaust. I decided I wanted a little action so I would follow him. Headed down Quito Rd. and I gave my car a little throttle to let him now I was game. He hit the left turn lane onto Pollard so I pulled in behind him and made the turn with him. Once we were on pollard I shifted into 2nd around 30mph, and pulled along side him. His passenger looked over and then the driver started honking(I about shit myself, I never have people use 3 honks) on the third honk I nailed 2nd and heard what was either a supercharger or an EXTREMELY loud CAI. I instantly started to pull and by the time I hit 3rd gear I was up 3-4 cars and we both let out. Not sure if he let off because he spun or what happend but I thought it would be a better race than that. He made a u turn and hit a residential street, I busted a u turn to follow to chit chat about the cars, but couldn't find him. If your on the board sorry if I freaked you out following you man, but I just wanted to check out the car. Oh yeah my car makes 390/380 on a dynojet.

16kOrBust

Established Member
Nice kill. What are your mods? Clearly it's not still stock if you're making that power. I'm guessing exhaust, air intake?

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Nice kill. What are your mods? Clearly it's not still stock if you're making that power. I'm guessing exhaust, air intake?

No its not stock any longer. And your guess is very good. I'm running LG Pro long tubes, 3" off road Xpipe, Borla Stinger catback, K&N air intake system, and a dyno tune from Robert at Advanced Dyno.

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Nice kill. I hate those dirty one nighters that you can't stop to talk after. I feel cheap when it is all over... LOLzzz

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Where do you live in ca? I go to advanced dyno all the time

I live down in San Jose, but Robert is the man for tuning LSx motors so I made the drive. Plus Robert and Dallas are cool, guys to talk to. What do you have done to your car?

Users who are viewing this thread