My Worst Mod!!

lightningone

Established Member
Still farily new to the lightning forum. I do more reading than posting. I've never seen a thread showing or talking about all the BAD mods or things you wouldn't do that owners have done. Thought maybe it would help out some of the new guys to include myself. Support are troops and be sure to VOTE!!

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
My worst mod that was wayyyy over hyped was the ported blower. I respect the hell out of the manufacture so that is the reason I will never bad mouth them but will say it was the worst thing I ever did.

01whiteL

Established Member
Have to say Lakewood's, they did the job yes and cheap safety device but the ride quality sucked(snubber pretty close).... should of gone with longbars or metco's right off the bat. Instead had to throw in a set of new leafsprings on the bill because the flat section in mine was rediculous:D

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Bassani catback and welded in high flow cats. It sounds awesome and performs great. but i could of spent that ~$1100 on the comp r system that i now want.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
single chamber flowmaster with no cats...i went deaf for like 6 months
or
#6 lower with 100shot blew my motor half way to the moon...

ViciousJay

Established Member
ill agree, not having a big enough wallet...

i dont buy stuff that easely anymore, i plan things out very strategicly just so i dont come away disappointed, and if i cant make it myself then ill buy it

Users who are viewing this thread