MIR will be awesome, i am really looking forward to it
good track and usually pretty good weather will guarantee a great time:burnout:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
what.... only 804rwhp!!!!
congrats my friend!!! awesome numbers and great build
MIR will be awesome, i am really looking forward to it
good track and usually pretty good weather will guarantee a great time:burnout:

Cant wait buddy!! Thank you for all your help and parts you supplied me for my build as well.

Last edited:

bossnova3

Established Member
Bump that race tune to at least 22* and see that beast jump, shouldn't have any worries now...

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Congrats on the great numbers Jay. You should have no problem ripping off 9's now. Like you've stated, those numbers probably equate to at least 880 on a dynojet. That would be like 1000 BHP. You might want to order up a set of those BPS emblems with one of them displaying "1000 HP".

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Congrats on the great numbers Jay. You should have no problem ripping off 9's now. Like you've stated, those numbers probably equate to at least 880 on a dynojet. That would be like 1000 BHP. You might want to order up a set of those BPS emblems with one of them displaying "1000 HP".

Thanks man...I know people doubt Mustang Dyno #'s but the power @ 50 and vehicle weight are displayed on the screen properly. No tricks. Car is bananas regardless of #'s now I need to do my job behind the wheel. New springs and real slicks are set to go for 2014...ill play on 20's later in the year....crazy part is..theres more left in this combo but we are saving it for after a few hundred or 1,000 miles of breaking in.

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Quick update:

Car idles and drives like stock again after some idle air adjustments in my tune and I have about 200 miles on new motor so far. Still have the rear build to get done before we hit the track next month. Should be shaking the car down in a few weeks.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Your weather can't be that different than it is here???

I only drive it when weather is above 50* ...car is just super dangerous even with NT05R's out back...im going to drive her a bit tonight i think but other than that i live 13 miles from work so even if i drive it in on a Sunday its only 26 miles round trip. Im super picky about where and when i drive the car...it will never see a mall parking lot..lol.

Last edited:

12gt500

Established Member
I only drive it when weather is above 50* ...car is just super dangerous even with NT05R's out back...im going to drive her a bit tonight i think but other than that i live 13 miles from work so even if i drive it in on a Sunday its only 26 miles round trip. Im super picky about where and when i drive the car...it will never see a mall parking lot..lol.

soon bro soon we will have fun. we need to kill this "old man winter" lol. i am dropping my car off this monday for my engine build. i feel like i did when i was a kid waiting for christmas! lol.

i just bought a set of nt05r's 305/35/19 and will be having anywhere from
800-900 rwhp. how do you like the nt05r? does it stick at all in 2nd or has winter got in the way of that.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
soon bro soon we will have fun. we need to kill this "old man winter" lol. i am dropping my car off this monday for my engine build. i feel like i did when i was a kid waiting for christmas! lol.

i just bought a set of nt05r's 305/35/19 and will be having anywhere from
800-900 rwhp. how do you like the nt05r? does it stick at all in 2nd or has winter got in the way of that.

My car doesnt hook at all in 1st 2nd and some of 3rd right now , summer it will grab better but below 60* its impossible. Its super hard to refrain from hitting the go pedal with 800+ on pump gas...its nice here today so I may actually take it to a stag im attending tonight but its in a not so good city so im kind of hesitating...I want to drive it badly but like I said im very picky about where it goes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread