My wife is getting breast implants!

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Meh, I'm against implants all the way. Even small boobs are better than fake ones and VS is making new bras every day to make chick's boobs look bigger anyway. I don't think I'd like being able to feel some sort of bag inside the boob itself, plus no nipple sensitivity takes all the fun out of playing with them.

Show me a nice, proportionate set of B's or C's anyday.

My wife had hers done and it made her nips ultra sensitive. They didn't cut the nipple off to put them in though. You can't feel a bag and they are only slightly less "squeezable" than naturals. I have had plenty of fun with them.

:rolling:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Congrats!!!! Glad to see this was done very well and they look very tasteful!!! No pun intended LOL!

midtexWIFE

Hi All!

Hi guys! this is midtex01gt's WIFE. THE wife who's boobs you've been talkin about for weeks now!

i figured if my new assets are going to be strewn across this board for all to see- i might as well introduce myself. i also feel it necessary to defend some comments made in regard to my integrity as a wife since getting implants.

first of all- i want to say thanks to the guys who have supported my husband. no one likes to be pissed on when he's happy about something!

and to the guys who pissed on my husband and discouraged him about my getting implants? all i have to say is- DONT HATE. APPRECIATE. :banana:

honestly, you know nothing of our marriage. it upsets me that some men will think that because a woman has implants she must be unfaithful, or low-class. my decision to get implants was purely a PERSONAL decision and actually had nothing at all to do with my husband. i've wanted them since before we ever began dating six years ago. (now married for four years.)

the way in which i dress hasnt changed one bit since surgery. i have ALWAYS worn low-cut shirts even with OUT the boobs. thank you jesus for push-up bras.

nor is the attention that men give me now any different than what they gave me before. if you havent noticed- i'm not a bad lookin girl.
P1060063.jpg

P1040832.jpg

and i'm not stupid either. i've ALWAYS had attention from men- even before surgery. but i'm smart enough to realize that nothing would be more stupid than to sacrifice my marriage and my children's future and happiness- and furthermore, my husband's happiness- by fooling around with someone else simply because he gives me attention. my husband is absolutely SUFFICIENT and exceeds every expectation in our marriage. i hate that some of you men find it funny to rain on his parade. just because it has happened to someone you KNOW- OMG. if some fake boobies were going to be the one thing that really failed our marriage- considering ALL we've been through already- i never would have considered them.

so- now having defended my husband and our marriage- please go forth. and read about my surgery experience- (posted on my blog at www.jmhohn.blogspot.com

and like my husband claimed earlier- if ur a cheater- ur a cheater. implants have nothing to do with it. there's obviously some underlying issues in that relationship. none of which my husband and i have.

and to those of you 'non haters' THANKS.

Last edited:

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Can I see them topless now?

Good for you if it makes you feel better about yourself, and I'm sure your husband won't mind either. I wouldn't.

You are born with a set, nothing changes them short of surgery... so if you want them different, by all means do so. Looks good to me.

Seriously though, men are crafty. I doubt this will make you any more likely to cheat, but it may make men more likely to try. There is one thing to remember, you found yourself a keeper, that is evident by the fact that you married him, don't let some slick talking face man make you think the grass is any greener on his side, cause once your over there you'll be disappointed.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Hi guys! this is midtex01gt's WIFE. THE wife who's boobs you've been talkin about for weeks now!

i figured if my new assets are going to be strewn across this board for all to see- i might as well introduce myself. i also feel it necessary to defend some comments made in regard to my integrity as a wife since getting implants.

first of all- i want to say thanks to the guys who have supported my husband. no one likes to be pissed on when he's happy about something!

and to the guys who pissed on my husband and discouraged him about my getting implants? all i have to say is- DONT HATE. APPRECIATE. :banana:

honestly, you know nothing of our marriage. it upsets me that some men will think that because a woman has implants she must be unfaithful, or low-class. my decision to get implants was purely a PERSONAL decision and actually had nothing at all to do with my husband. i've wanted them since before we ever began dating six years ago. (now married for four years.)

the way in which i dress hasnt changed one bit since surgery. i have ALWAYS worn low-cut shirts even with OUT the boobs. thank you jesus for push-up bras.

nor is the attention that men give me now any different than what they gave me before. if you havent noticed- i'm not a bad lookin girl.
P1060063.jpg

P1040832.jpg

and i'm not stupid either. i've ALWAYS had attention from men- even before surgery. but i'm smart enough to realize that nothing would be more stupid than to sacrifice my marriage and my children's future and happiness- and furthermore, my husband's happiness- by fooling around with someone else simply because he gives me attention. my husband is absolutely SUFFICIENT and exceeds every expectation in our marriage. i hate that some of you men find it funny to rain on his parade. just because it has happened to someone you KNOW- OMG. if some fake boobies were going to be the one thing that really failed our marriage- considering ALL we've been through already- i never would have considered them.

so- now having defended my husband and our marriage- please go forth. and read about my surgery experience- (posted on my blog at www.jmhohn.blogspot.com

and like my husband claimed earlier- if ur a cheater- ur a cheater. implants have nothing to do with it. there's obviously some underlying issues in that relationship. none of which my husband and i have.

and to those of you 'non haters' THANKS.

Amen, Sista! lol

I like my wife's boobs...All natural 40DD's, with an ass that just won't quit.....:rockon::D:D:pepper::dancenana::burnout:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
^^^ wheres her bikini pics?:poke:

Are we going to be getting updated pics like this forevar? They look nice dr did a good job.:rockon:

Common

Established Member
Wife looks hot. I approve of this thread..........................and the boobs. I feel like I'm 16 when I call them boobs. Bewbs is better? nah..... TaTa's?...........nah....

Why am I talking to myself?....................

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Wife looks hot. I approve of this thread..........................and the boobs. I feel like I'm 16 when I call them boobs. Bewbs is better? nah..... TaTa's?...........nah....

Why am I talking to myself?....................

It's not a bad thing to talk to yourself....It's when you start answering yourself that you know you're skrewed in da head.....:D:D

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Regaurdless....
Any girl that gets her boobs done will do everything to accentuate the purchase. Some guys can handle it, some can't!

ViciousJay

Established Member
Regaurdless....
Any girl that gets her boobs done will do everything to accentuate the purchase. Some guys can handle it, some can't!

Im skeptical right now, a girl i just started dating is getting some at the end of the month. Granted she doesnt need them at all... shes a 36C already and wants D's... :bored::rollseyes I pray she doesnt go into a mode of going gaga with the shirts and having people gwak at her and try picking her up

midtexWIFE

'BEWBS'- that is FUNNY. :)

true- a girl will do pretty much anything to accentuate her assets. why spend all that money and cover them up in a turtle-neck sweater? :) would any of you guys spend a ton for mods on your car, and then keep it covered in your garage? um. nope! :) most any girl likes to show a 'little' cleavage- but that doesnt go to say that i'm walking around flashing everyone....although, i have had a few requests. :) i literally went from a 34Z (Z as in ZILCH) to the size i am now- (a little secret...my husband may have revealed my new size earlier in this post....but a woman never tells). so- i am unashamed to admit that i'm enjoying the fact i can actually fit into some of my shirts BETTER. :)

and my advice to any of you whose girls are considering the investment? (it IS an investment by the way....its the gift that keeps on giving...havent you heard? :) BE SUPPORTIVE. its really a very personal decision for most girls and we truly are just seeking the support of our significant others. i have been incredibly lucky that my husband is, (ahem! cough!) SUPPORTIVE to say the least. :) us women already have to deal with some jealous ex's....er, women :), over-protective mothers, and over-zealous christians. (btw, i AM a christian- however, i have experienced lately some un-wanted opinions from christians regarding my surgery- that is another post for another day)- so, we need as much support as we can get from the men in our lives whose opinions matter most to us- our husbands/bf's/fiance.

and i understand exactly what you're saying about men trying 'harder' with the attention. i guess my only advice would be- make sure you have a well-grounded, firm-standing, CONFIDENT woman that knows how to handle that attention. (all of which my husband knows that i possess, obviously.) i value my marriage and have the greatest respect for my husband and love him immensely. he knows i would never sacrifice that and he is probably the LEAST jealous guy i have ever known. he is quite proud to show off his wife- and that shows a lot of confidence of his own.

Users who are viewing this thread