my wife bought this thing for the christmas tree, thats.....

portcity_gt

Established Member
...pretty awesome! and it was only ten bucks, much cheaper than the big stuff that goes in the yard.

[ame=http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd249/portcity_gt/?action=view&current=tree.flv]
th_tree.jpg
[/ame]

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
oh man. i may buy this and hook it up to my tree in the living room and not tell my old man.

let him watch a movie with the subwoofer on and freak out when the lights start flickering hahaha

portcity_gt

Established Member
That's f'in awesome! :rockon:

Where did she get it and what is it called?!

im not sure, knowing her walmart or target, i'll find out when she gets home.

oh and it has a mic, and an aux plug, so you can either play the music in the room like i was doing or plug a mp3 into it.

portcity_gt

Established Member
oh man. i may buy this and hook it up to my tree in the living room and not tell my old man.

let him watch a movie with the subwoofer on and freak out when the lights start flickering hahaha

lol, i have the "box" sitting infront of my bose sub, so yea, it would work great like that.

V3C1AN

Established Member
Anyone know which version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen this is?!? I can't seem to find it anywhere online and it freaking rocks!!! :rockon:

tj4891

Established Member
tree

i had to buy one and try it out sorry for the sh*tty video but it three colors green blue and orange on a 4ft white tree looks out better in person i figure ill try to post it up see what you guys think............
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl1B0Xr3t0U"]YouTube- tree 1[/ame]

portcity_gt

Established Member
i had to buy one and try it out sorry for the sh*tty video but it three colors green blue and orange on a 4ft white tree looks out better in person i figure ill try to post it up see what you guys think............
YouTube- tree 1

are you using one controller for all the lights? and are they incandescent or led? mine are led, and i think its taking away for the ability of the controller.

tj4891

Established Member
are you using one controller for all the lights? and are they incandescent or led? mine are led, and i think its taking away for the ability of the controller.

i have two controllers one is from target, it controls up to three strands of lights but it plays its own music which sucks, i had set to chase it just blink perfect for that song it was luck.... i have incandescent lights, i got the orange on the thing from abc and the blue and green on the target light controllor and i had my ipod directly into wit one speaker i found it work out better

Users who are viewing this thread