My whipple Shelby vs a couple c6z's

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
ill be down. leaving here thursday at 10am. leaving sunday morning. na I never take the bottle down to ocmd. I go down with the wife for a multi purpose weekend other then racing down the strip lol.

is your vid from the shoprite off 202 in de? I havent been around for a long time. thought they moved to I95 meets

Last edited:

T.Man

Established Member
Car runs well but for a 160 rwhp difference the yellow Z was more impressive imo

Yea I said the same thing. But I guess that's where being that much lighter comes to play lol

Yellow Z was running a drag pack. Less rotational mass to deal with.

Nice runs OP! Happy to see the car running as it should now :)

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
Yellow Z was running a drag pack. Less rotational mass to deal with.

Nice runs OP! Happy to see the car running as it should now :)

Appreciate it man! Had a few issues but I think I worked them out lol now time to get the rear built and take it to the track

Troponin

Established Member
Does that thing really weigh 4300lbs?? I had no idea they were that heavy back then. That really puts this race in to perspective. Nice runs.

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
Does that thing really weigh 4300lbs?? I had no idea they were that heavy back then. That really puts this race in to perspective. Nice runs.

I doubt it weighs 4300 I'm saying somewhere around 3900-4000 with me in it, just a guess though lol but they are heavy as shit either way lol

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I doubt it weighs 4300 I'm saying somewhere around 3900-4000 with me in it, just a guess though lol but they are heavy as shit either way lol
I looked up the weights and its about a tie with the 2010 GT500, both around 3920lbs (heaviest of the GT500s).

click my face bro
^ isnt that the kielb or kleib guy?

Users who are viewing this thread