My weekly Mach update(ver1.2)

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
my weekly mach update:
I'm driving to Griggs on Friday to pick the car up(done :D ) then on Tuesday it goes to Bassani for a custom x-pipe and cat-back setup. I need custom pipes b/c of the torque arm. I'm stoked. I love Bassani. IMO, they make the nicest fitting and sounding parts around. :thumbsup: Then… Back to Vortech. I wonder if I'll ever get to drive my car. :shrug: Oh well, it looks sweet on the trailer
:beer:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
You guys and your trailer queens!! :p ;-)

Also have to agree with you with your comment about Bassani....the best!

All good things come to those who wait...and you deserve it!

Thanks for the update...cant wait to see the total package!

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
I agree Harry. It's funny. So far I have towed my daily drive more in the 2months I've had it then my race car in the 2 years I've had it. oh well. :rolling:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Trevor, I thought this was ur car?

So u got them to sponser all the parts on the car?
Bassani is nice ;-) That Bassani Cat Back was the best at the SoCal Cruise day :eek: Had its own sound to it & louder then the rest ive heard thus far on a cat back.

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Yeah, it is my car. Are you going crazy on me:shrug: ... I just haven't seen it in sometime:??: You'll see a lot of this car soon in a variety of places. I had Bassani on my truck. They rule!:beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
Yeah, it is my car. Are you going crazy on me:shrug: ... I just haven't seen it in sometime:??: You'll see a lot of this car soon in a variety of places. I had Bassani on my truck. They rule!:beer:

:lol: Sorry just meeting new folks prior to the Cruise got me all screwed up :D

I wanted the Bassani Cat Back but i found out how the Magna Pack Sounds :eek: No 03 Cobra's around that has it, so i thought ill try some thing different :D

Seriously let me check her out when u get her broken in again :beer:

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Now all you need is the T-56:)

Mine will be in soon.:beer:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Let me know how that swap goes(what parts needed ect...) I haven't thought about it much, but like what your thinking

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
Let me know how that swap goes(what parts needed ect...) I haven't thought about it much, but like what your thinking

Parts are ordered through D&D Performance and it should be installed Monday or Tuesday.

:thumbsup:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
is it off the trailer yet?

is it on the road racing yet trevor, or is it still on the trailor? i know it had to go back in to vortech and to bassini for exhaust but was curious about the ride with the new suspension. i bet it does not ride like a mustang any more.

i like what you have done with the car. i would like to do something like that with my mach 1. i am actually leaning towards n2o though. the 4v has plenty of power for normal driving but it is nice to have extra juice for special

:burnout: (sight seeing). its all good isnt it.:lol:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Hey ODB,
Thanks for the checkup. Since last Thursday, this is the first time I've been back to the office. Picked the car up from Griggs on Friday and then got it to Bassani on Tuesday and Wed. Then dropped it back off at Vortech this morning. The car is AMAIZING. The Griggs stuff is crazy. I've barely driven it but it drives similar to stock(not to bouncy) but corners like a Porsche. :burnout: The car has wicked camber and the TQ arm is a huge benefit. Their parts really fit the car well and make a huge difference. I’ll never drive another stock car again. I’ll post pictures The exhaust is sick. Bassani built complete custom exhaust from the headers to the tips. This may not seem like a lot, but with the car as low as it is and all the extra Griggs stuff underneath it, it was a feat. Those guys are pure professionals and their products and quality showed. Touring their shop and the mfg. facilities it’s easy to understand why they make the nicest parts.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

a 92 lx

Established Member
ttiwwp.gif

Users who are viewing this thread