My weekend at Top Drift Pro-Am rd1 (cool high res pix)

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
My weekend at Top Drift pro an Rd 1
(Also posted this in my build page for people following that as well)

So ive been busy for awhile, i got a new angle kit for the car i installed 2 weeks ago just in time for Top Drift Pro am rd1 this past weekend at Willow Springs balcony course.

Lets just say we got the front end angle down now and it worked flawless and there is still more room for improvment on caster for the lead wheel at lock.

So i had a rough weekend though at the same time. Electrical issues after my first run. Lost my fuel pumps and fans. We were able to fix it thanks to my crew and friends. Unfortunately we lost some seat time. I was also fight the suspension as well, being the spring rates. The new angle kit does not allow use of a front sway bar so i basically was on 350lb front spring and the 500lb TA rear spring with my revalved bilstiens. This setup proved to be hard to drive. I didnt havent sufficient seat time to pull it together by qualifying. My 1st qualifying run i spun after the transition, throwing it to hard basically and on the 2nd run i had a nice backwards entry and on the transition going toward the hairpin this run was looking good until i missed 2nd gear on the down shift, thought i clicked it in basically and straightened which resulted in a zero. Wasnt the best idea going into this weekend to shake the car down but i didnt have a choice with the time crunch i was given. Either way i made the best of it, learned some things and have some new custom coilovers we are building via Feal Suspension.

Enjoy the pix
IMG_0213_zpsthjm3286.jpg

IMG_0469_zpsgbwwylyn.jpg

IMG_0279_zpsmc7sdipf.jpg

IMG_0447-2_zpsubz0ix9c.jpg

IMG_0222_zpss3xfyfns.jpg

IMG_0275_zpsrhggxvwu.jpg

IMG_0450-2_zpsqkri57mr.jpg

IMG_0800_zps0sodlitf.jpg

IMG_0466_zpsutqzusri.jpg

IMG_0221_zps5o3o8gu2.jpg

IMG_0449-2_zpsap4bftqp.jpg

IMG_0446-2_zpsp4omg42o.jpg

IMG_0789_zpspincbt97.jpg

IMG_0467-2_zpsxlunkne0.jpg

IMG_0519_zpsnllawvyw.jpg

IMG_0370_zpstjj0gzlh.jpg

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
That is quite a steering angle! Very cool stuff!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Not my style, but inpossible to disregard a great build.

Having said that, and knowing nothing about drifting other than the documentary "Tokyo Drift", I have to agree... thats a shit load of steering angle.

Users who are viewing this thread