my very first video

stacy532

you can pass me
Established Member
looks like hell sounds ok this is not my car , its a 2002 gt at the track he was to tape my car next but the battery died on my mini dv camera , If I use the firewire ports and cable will the video look better? I uploaded it using usb for now...mods on car
slicks
gears
x pipe
catback
steeda T/A
our track density altitude was 6100' this night still 85º :D http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23OABRZ9ZIFVM3OR48VIGK4PJ6

stacy532

you can pass me
Established Member
thanks , I got the camera but now it looks like ill be spending money on car adapters and or a bigger battery now....lol :cryying:

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
Firewire will give you a slightly better quality picture, but the bottom line is the picture is only as good as the camera. So if the camera takes crappy pictures firewire can't do anythign about it. But firewire definately will allow you to upload the video MUCH faster.

stacy532

you can pass me
Established Member
themadgnome said:
Firewire will give you a slightly better quality picture, but the bottom line is the picture is only as good as the camera. So if the camera takes crappy pictures firewire can't do anythign about it. But firewire definately will allow you to upload the video MUCH faster.
the video plays less choppy and looks less fuzzy on the lcd , after it gets on the computer it looks like arse :shrug:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
stacy532 said:
the video plays less choppy and looks less fuzzy on the lcd , after it gets on the computer it looks like arse :shrug:

It's probably the software you are using. Try uping the bitrate that the computer formats the video at.

Users who are viewing this thread