My vegas experience

svt_nick69

Established Member
So I took off to Las Vegas for my 21st this week. Im now home and man oh man, do I have some story's.

My dad handed me about 1k$ this trip to the 500$ I brought. Me and my buddy filled our tub in our room with beer and ice. Awesome trip. My first time in a strip club and damn did I have some fun. I fell in love this girl named alexis. The things she could do with her ass made me drop my jaw. I made sure to "make it rain " on her.

m-3.jpg

When we got done with the strip club My buddy and I headed over to palms hotel and that was pretty cool. Lots of the young crowd. Damn some beautiful blondes walking around. :rockon:

w.jpg

n-2.jpg

Overall, deff had a good ass time! And no pics of the strippers :bash:

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
Welcome back but its not a vegas trip till you did a line off a hookers ass and caught a std. :) Happy late birthday.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
That dough might be impressive if it wasn't all ones with a twenty on top. Sounds like you had fun though and that's all that matters.

svt_nick69

Established Member
funny thing is, thats 200$ in ones. My dad was up 8k$ playing blackjack this trip. I just had a **** load of 1 dollar bills for the strip club that night. I had more money not in 1's the other night I was there. Damn fun trip.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Gotta go big before you go to boot camp. You're off in January or February, right?

svt_nick69

Established Member
Gotta go big before you go to boot camp. You're off in January or February, right?

First week in January. :beer:

It was funny, I have never been to a strip club before but since I was hammered around 2 AM I decided **** it, only the best clubs are out here in Vegas so we headed to one. Was fun. I was a tit's guy but from that experience, I love ass's just as much now:bowdown:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Nice. Too bad there are no stripper photos!!! If things go well I am gonna go in 2010 on a "business trip".

svt_nick69

Established Member
Which strip club you go to, Spearmint Rhino, Sapphires?

neither, my buddy who went was only 19. We went into the cancan room off industrial. Cheap place but had a good time overall.

This girl almost knocked my buddy out from slappin her ass cheeks so hard on his face. My buddy loved it. My pops told me that spearmint rhino was the most popular club out there.

Vegas is awesome and go every year numerous times. We should do a svtp vegas trip. I get free suites at ceasors! :thumbsup:

mvr

Established Member
im getting stationed in vegas, il be there in two weeks. i cant wait :banana:

oh i just had my 21st too, its awesome. happy bday man.

Users who are viewing this thread