my uncles new sticker

topper19

Established Member
2l9i3oh.jpg
[/IMG]

he did this the day i moved in with him and my dad. anyone in the chattanooga tn area want to prove him wrong?:shrug::shrug:

topper19

Established Member
other than the smart a$$ sticker how is it rice? the hood is functional so the trans doesnt thro itself into n. the car is pretty fast. it ran a 10.8 at 134 its not the fastest thing in the but its fast for a 370

topper19

Established Member
yeah its an 09 370z that dailys at 9 psi... putting it around 500 hp to the wheels. its best time so far in the quarter was 10.8 at 134. id say with whats been removed and whats been added its around 3200 lbs. maybe a little more or less idk. anything else?

dads01dream

Established Member
Different, looks kinda like a viper hood... Clean car. Do you have any video, maybe of the 10.8 pass or something? Be interested to hear what it sounds like - thanks.

topper19

Established Member
he was in the z club with the yellow z. idk about the camaro tho i mean my dad has a 2010 ss but its not a ling its just a 2ss with exhaust and a cai and a tune.

topper19

Established Member
Different, looks kinda like a viper hood... Clean car. Do you have any video, maybe of the 10.8 pass or something? Be interested to hear what it sounds like - thanks.
um no not of the pass i mit be able to get a video of it in the next day or so its not loud or anything hes older and didnt like it with the supressors out so its just got a slight growl to it. and dont get me wrong i know this car isnt god like by any means but i have driven serveral bolt on cobras and they wouldnt be able to keep up. im not trying to be ignorant or anything id really just like him to stop saying mustangs are slow. supposedly he messed with a few cobras around here and a gt500 and beat both idk if its true because i was not there.

topper19

Established Member
sorry i miss quoted my uncle the car ran a 10.8 AT 137 on street tires. and yeah i think the hood looks great now if i could just get him to swap the rims out.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If the car really is trapping 137 that is very impressive...

Whats all done to that car? And what were the specs when it trapped that at the track?

Users who are viewing this thread