Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wtf was a kid in a stroller doing there? lmao

Nice 87!

pete85fox

Established Member

mr2cam

Established Member
My first time ever at a 1/4 mile and first time the car has ever had drag radials on it...it went 10.28 on motor

What kind of compression are you running? Also heads and camshaft? Just curious because I have a friend with a 347 with trickflow CNCd heads that flow over 320 and with a 570 lift cam he was mid 10's, he now has a 700+lift cam and im curious to see what it does. He runs on pump gas, 11:1 compression (he drives it all over town)

Last edited:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Did you race a wingless red EVO with a carbon fiber trunk? Really nice looking fox body you have there and it runs strong :)

pete85fox

Established Member
What kind of compression are you running? Also heads and camshaft? Just curious because I have a friend with a 347 with trickflow CNCd heads that flow over 320 and with a 570 lift cam he was mid 10's, he now has a 700+lift cam and im curious to see what it does. He runs on pump gas, 11:1 compression (he drives it all over town)

13.1 compression, AFR 225 outlaw heads, custom solid roller

Did you race a wingless red EVO with a carbon fiber trunk? Really nice looking fox body you have there and it runs strong :)

No I didnt run him but I did see the car. Very sick Evo for sure!

lol @285 hp ... suuure

heard the dyno was reading low:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread