My Tx2k Video

jcveron

Established Member
This may help. The TX2K11 National Performance Meet brings the fastest and most powerful street cars in the nation to Houston, TX. It includes road racing, car show, bikini contest, high performance driver education, dyno day at LPE, drag racing at Lonestar Motorsports Park, and street action.

thanks for the info cobra bob...lpe is that lingenfelter performance engineering? also if i were to want to go next year, where would i book a hotel room? uptown, downtown? where do all the events that you stated above take place? thanks for all the help :beer:

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
thanks for the info cobra bob...lpe is that lingenfelter performance engineering? also if i were to want to go next year, where would i book a hotel room? uptown, downtown? where do all the events that you stated above take place? thanks for all the help :beer:

The dyno day is actually at Hennessey. You would book your hotel at Omni Westside. That is the host hotel and the place to be. All the events take place within an hour of the Omni hotel. This year was my first year and I will definitely be going back.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Thanks for uploading a video the concluded the whole event. You get to see everything from beginning to end, and the models were:D amazing. It would be cool to see that jet bike run!!!! Thanks again!!

RickClarke23

Established Member
From our group noone went. Some people who were causing some of the troubles sat night at the hotel parking garage were arrested. I know of a few tickets from other groups but noone got arrested i dont think.

M-Phibian

Established Member
The Titan G isn't very fast I don't think. relatively speaking of course.

I was the passenger in the Titan TTG in that video against the Supra. He was running 10psi during the run. The car makes 850 at 17 psi.

I drove the car after that. Very nice driving car, overall.

M-Phibian

Established Member
Oh ok gotcha. What does it make at 10 psi? Around 650? That's what I would ballpark the supra at 650-700

I'm not sure, but 650ish would be guess. At 10 psi, it was noticeably slower than my GT2 was at 700rwhp.

The owner of the Supra came up and talked to me while I was pulling the car in the Omni parking lot after the run. Very nice guy.:beer:

M-Phibian

Established Member
Yea we put that car together a few days before the meet and I was tuning on it when y'all pulled up lol. I closed the Laptop and busted out the iPhone lol

Ya, that's what he told me. It ran great, so it looks like you guys did a great job.:)

Users who are viewing this thread