My twin turbo journey to 8sec hopefully

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
image.jpgimage.jpg

1990jmcturbo

@03svtjmc
Established Member
ive been following Sabotage for years. Very nice, helpful knowledgable guy. and his car is badass! only problem is he makes me wanna spend money on my car ALL the time. next thing you know ill be puting turbos on my turd! :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Most of it looks badass and I don't mean to downplay the craftsmanship, but the "down" pipes looks a lot like dryer hose to me.

217125_front500.jpg

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
If your dumb enough to confuse a pie cut exhaust pipe from a dryer hose then I feel sorry for you...because you must not know your a.s from a hole in the ground:):):)

MTBSully

Established Member
If your dumb enough to confuse a pie cut exhaust pipe from a dryer hose then I feel sorry for you...because you must not know your a.s from a hole in the ground:):):)

I commented on charlieturbos instagram and asked a similar question, but he didnt answer. Obviously the pie cuts and tig welds look awesome, but other than looking cool, what is the purpose of cutting a straight section of pipe into little 1" bits and tig welding it together? Seems excessive to me. Even the bends. Couldnt a mandrel bend do essentially the same thing?

Serious question.

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
I commented on charlieturbos instagram and asked a similar question, but he didnt answer. Obviously the pie cuts and tig welds look awesome, but other than looking cool, what is the purpose of cutting a straight section of pipe into little 1" bits and tig welding it together? Seems excessive to me. Even the bends. Couldnt a mandrel bend do essentially the same thing?

Serious question.[/QUOTE

I agree as far as performance is concerned no difference but as far as how I wanted to have a kit built it's all preferences :) I wanted something different..just wasn't going to settle for a production kit...I told him to do whatever so this is what he came up with. And as far the hood exit I told him to do that or the fender he did this. I wanted to keep as much heat away from my radiator and intercooler down low

prostkr

Established Member
complete waste of time.......the inter-cooler needs to go in the trash. I would never pay someone to pie cut pipe........complete waste on money and time.

71catruck

Established Member
I got a chance to stop by the shop last night to pick up some part, and take a look at the car. It really is beautiful guys, and sounds even better. Thanks again for the parts buddy.

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Wow, this is a unique build. I must say that it seems there is a huge amount of excess welds in the pipes in order to make the necessary bends, etc. Nonetheless, it's pretty radical!

Users who are viewing this thread