My twin turbo 1000 hp cobra at kurgan today

itSSlow98

Established Member
Don't get me wrong that's sick and I know it'll fly. But holy hell slow spooling. Not at full boost till almost 5500rpms!

TT2V

Established Member
What size injectors are you running? This is close to my setup but I bave a powerglide in my car I am getting mine tuned soon and I only have 80lbs injectors in mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

itSSlow98

Established Member
What size injectors are you running? This is close to my setup but I bave a powerglide in my car I am getting mine tuned soon and I only have 80lbs injectors in mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I'm guessing at least 105s since he's on e85

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
a5e2ygur.jpg

nanastymach1

Established Member
Rear wheels are 16/11 custom ccws and I had the centers paint matched to the car to be different and it turned out pretty good...I'm going to stick to the auto until I get some money for a nice over drive trans

nanastymach1

Established Member
Stock compression + Sullivan I'd say....u have me curious to see what a different intake twin car with stock heads and cams looks like now lol...on the street in a race or a roll I start from 4k up so there is no lag IMO specially if I brake boost

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
That spool is about the same as my twin t67 hybrid garretts. Do you have the uncorrected numbers and do you know what timing Bob dialed into it up top? Again, sweet car man!

Our graphs look real similar, except I am at almost 5lbs less boost and only 14 degrees timing. Numbers are uncorrected.

dynograph.PNG

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
What intake are u running and i went with a smaller ar for better spool and is alot better than the turbonetics 61 standard turbos
I have a ported Sullivan. Heads are ported too, not sure how much that matters. But I knew spool would be bad, it's a roll racer machine. Just have to spin it a little higher :rolling:

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I believe timing was pretty low on mine also he says turbo cars don't need much but this is the only graphi have
Next time you see Bob, bring a flash drive and copy all your run files to it. Then you can load Dynojet Winpep software on your computer and study stuff a little more.

Users who are viewing this thread