My turd at Fabulous Fords Forever

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
430306_10151653829418939_705584908_n_zpsf47039a6.jpg

IMG_20130421_150315_zpsc7932197.jpg

IMG_20130421_145913_zps68bbd9b7.jpg

20130421_131948_zps808881ab.jpg

I still have to drill the fenders for the antenna mount and trim my one piece carbon fiber radiator cover but the car is almost where I want it to be! I know it's no cobra/ GT500 but it still puts a smile on my face :)

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
You gotta paint those carbon fiber pieces man. I hate that they dont sell fenders and doors like they do for your car.

Sapperstang

Established Member
The carbon fiber fenders just look odd. Never have understood why people think random carbon fiber body panels look good.

TClark22

Established Member
while i like the looks of carbon fiber...randomly placed CF in a sea of orange yellow paint...looks a bit out of place.

but to each their own. I love the wheels.

i guess i grew up seeing alot of ricers with that same look because they couldn't afford the paint, just the body mods. Obviously they weren't CF

Last edited:

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
You gotta paint those carbon fiber pieces man. I hate that they dont sell fenders and doors like they do for your car.

I'm going to add some paint as soon as I pick up a new hood but the majority of the fender will stay raw
I agree, it just looks goofy like that. Or try and find a wrap to do the entire car.

The fake carbon fiber stuff looks terrible in person but I am going to add paint :)
The carbon fiber fenders just look odd. Never have understood why people think random carbon fiber body panels look good.

The chin spoiler, side skirts, mud guards, trunk, 1/4 window deletes are also in CF. I'm going to toss on the hood and then do the roof over lay. :beer:
paint the cf, looks like pew

I think the CF fenders looks awesome. Love the style OP. Do you have more pics?

while i like the looks of carbon fiber...randomly placed CF in a sea of orange yellow paint...looks a bit out of place.

but to each their own. I love the wheels.

i guess i grew up seeing alot of ricers with that same look because they couldn't afford the paint, just the body mods. Obviously they weren't CF

Thanks the wheels look good but I think when I get my brembos painted I'm going to go for a wheel swap

Users who are viewing this thread