My Turbomustang vs ws6 (roll)

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
Just raced friend's ws6 with lid, long tubes and true duals...

IMG_4721.jpg

a70a9b3a.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-UacObB54]YouTube - WS6 vs Turbo Mustang[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBgrX5zTDVc]YouTube - Turbomustang vs WS6 (roll 1)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPCTlkxLkx4]YouTube - Turbomustang vs WS6 (roll 2)[/ame]

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
The WS6 woulda won if he didn't have headlights up. JK.... but seriously, why would you have your headlights up during a day race?

turbosaleen

Established Member
?

man that ws6 was slow as hell???

um ? not to ofend but are you kidding ?

a stone stock mustang with 8 psi from any turbo kit should throw down 380-400 rwhp

ok now the mustang has a 30 to 40 rwhp advatnage over the bolt on lsjaun and is about 400 pounds lighter.

did you expect a different out come ?

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
What did you accomplish exactly buy racing a n/a car vs a blown car. Race a 2009 Zr1 or Procharged C6 Zo6 and get some real respect. Your fox is pretty sweet, ill give you that

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
nice fox! what type of setup are you running?

its a stock engine with a mpt70 @ 12psi, made 410whp :p

What did you accomplish exactly buy racing a n/a car vs a blown car. Race a 2009 Zr1 or Procharged C6 Zo6 and get some real respect. Your fox is pretty sweet, ill give you that

i didn't make a vid to accomplish something, let's justsay i like to race my car...:thumbsup:

kuruma

Established Member

This statement is exactly the same type of "well that car is worth more than the other car" :burn:

So an 03 cobra shouldn't race anything other than something that has a turbo or sc. I mean its blown... :rollseyes

Who cares?

to the OP. Nice runs. Thanks for the vid.

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice vids. It's always fun beating up on your friends. Your buddy needs more mods.

so true, he had an modded lt camaro before..so things changes every now and then...

a vid against my other mustang :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8CygG_NkXY]YouTube - Camaro VS Mustang GT[/ame]

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member

Are you really as stupid as your post makes you out to be?

You run what you brung, and his friend brought the WS6 in the vid. Two friends beating on their rigs, having fun against each other.

Get over yourself and your stupid attitude.

Stewart

Last edited:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
um ? not to ofend but are you kidding ?

a stone stock mustang with 8 psi from any turbo kit should throw down 380-400 rwhp

ok now the mustang has 40 + rwhp advatnage over the bolt on lsjaun and is about 400 pounds lighter.

did you expect a different out come ?

Thank you :beer:

As soon as I seen your mods compared to his mods I knew it was lights out for the WS6

Nice kill OP

EVO32570

Established Member
Love that fox. Man, some of you guys are a bunch of haters. Just love to make stupid comments. Nice car and runs man.

Users who are viewing this thread