My Turbo Setup

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Hopefully this works...just got my car back not to long ago ...I'll try to get a few more pics up once I have it looking cleaner :) The car is bone stock outside of the turbo kit, clutch and fuel upgrades. On the dyno, Tim @MPH said I ran out of injector, otherwise it would have made alot more power than it did. He tuned it with a very conservative 10.1 a/f.

dsc00099et9.jpg

By blkvenom242, shot with DSC-W55 at 2008-03-13

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
When are you going to post some track times and videos of the beast. Did he keep it that rich because of having the stock pistons. Very nice setup.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
When are you going to post some track times and videos of the beast. Did he keep it that rich because of having the stock pistons. Very nice setup.

I Still need to get an IRS brace for some safety before I hit the track. I'm still trying to get used to the new clutch..yeah, he wanted to make sure we were safe and not blow anything up lol :)

Alb Cobra

Established Member

Nice, good to know. That is the clutch I am going to go with. I am also holding faith in the stocker when I get my car dynoed (turbo build soon to be in the works). Shooting for 650 ish on pump but at my elevation it is actually about 520 ish uncorrected. I think the stock one will hold up during the pulls.

Users who are viewing this thread