My turbo mustang vs S/Cd SVT focus (svteric)!

04gtstang

Established Member
First off, man it was great meeting you and your friend, Eric! And glad you guys could make it out to the meet, we will have to do that more often :thumbsup: .
Anyways after we BSd for a while and checked out eachothers cars (his car looks amazing....first S/Cd focus I have seen) they went and checked out all of the others cars, then left. Then came back right before I left...so we talked again LOL. Then I leave and get 10 miles or so down the highway (going slow and using the feeder for the heck of it) and turn down parmer. Stop at a light and see headlights comeup behind me...im thinking "man those look like Focus headlights...that would be funny if its Eric" . Sure enough its him :lol: . So we get up to a light and throw out some props. Green, we take off slow, I hit second and wait for him to go. Around 25-30 we starts speeding up and then we wail on it. Im just a bit ahead when we start, and spin in 2nd, then jam 3rd and start pulling and hit 4th for just a second and let off (90ish). I think I had him by around 4 cars...could have been more, I dont know. I suck with those sortof guesses.

Anyways, that freegin car is fast...definatly suprised me :rockon: . Just him going WOT is far different than what I expected. Its like INSTANT power and you here the PSHHHH and the tires breaking loose LOL. I was expecting it to just build power with RPMs...but it seems to get into boost in a hurry. Very nice car...I was impressed to say the least :beer: And im not just saying that because he posts here...if it wasnt true I wouldnt say it.

Alot of you guys are always busting his balls, but most of you have never even met him. The guy is cool as heck and he definatly has a fast car. Cut the guy some slack :thumbsup: .

mustangkid05

Established Member
lol, i thought some of his storys were far fetched, but i guess maybe just a little

04gtstang

Established Member
Yea, I dont remember most of his stories. But I remember a deabte about an LS1 camaro...and well his car would pull a stock/bolton F body from what I seen. It would have beat my car that was running 12.9 @ 108.8 N/A.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Yaa Eric. Good lose man!

To the poster, good kill Bro. You car sounds mean!

To the nei sayers, the little SVT Focus with the Vortech is not as slow as you think.

98mach1r

Established Member
hey 04GTstang, i forgot to Pm you back but i will be up at the car show on sat at about 7:00pm also. So I will see you up there. Sorry for the thread hijack, btw thats crazy i live off of parmer, man i wish i was there to see the race. Alrighty later

SVTContique

svteric said:
there are a few out there with turbo setups that have around 360whp. That is crazy fast!

Atomic/DJ Sures???

That guy has a Turbo focus, thing is pretty damn fast, GT28R turbo on it, spools like a mother ****er.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
svteric said:
there are a few out there with turbo setups that have around 360whp. That is crazy fast!
That'd be a good race for mine, oh wait, Im on 3 cylinders....:kaboom:

Besides, his dyno numbers are higher then mine, :-( What his track times???

Last edited:

svteric

IMPORT KILLER!!!
Established Member
hey 04stang I didnt know you got a cobra! we got to meet up sometime so you can let me see it! I will be down off of 620 and 35 this saturday hopefully i will see you! what happened to your gt?

16kOrBust

Established Member
Nice kill. My girlfriend had a 2000 Focus SE that was nothing but nightmares right from the start. To this day I have flashbacks about it everytime I see one. I'm sure his is fast, but I just couldn't go near it, hahaha.

04gtstang

Established Member
Thanks all!

And wazzup eric! Yea man I picked up an 03 cobra just 2 weeks ago....I wrecked my 04 :( Going a bit too fast around a corner...ABS sensor had come off the drivers rear and while I was hitting the breaks...tire locked up and WOOSH. Spun around and frontend smakked a wall then the rear hit. :(

Bent the frame rails and I said screw it and picked up this sick 03. Had 9200 miles on it! Anyways A buddy of mine is actually going (planning) on buying the entire car from me and he is going to fix it up :) Its going to be nice to see that bad boy on the road again!

And Cobra93, no I live in Bastrop....but work in austin and try to attend the 620/35 meet when I can. I HOPE to be there this saturday...its been a long time since I have had the time to go.

svteric

IMPORT KILLER!!!
Established Member
well glad your alright bro!! well you picked a great car! i wish i had one! well hopefully i will see you this saturday! By the way happy new year!!

Users who are viewing this thread