My turbo mustang vs 07 Z4 M

04gtstang

Established Member
Well on my way home, turning onto a nice 2 lane road, I was getting up to speed and still in 4th and was at around 55MPH or so. one truck in the left lane about 5 cars ahead, me in the right. I look behind me and about 6-8 cars back, blue head lights dart into the right lane and pass the nearest car behind me. But as he closes in, I guess he notices me, and the slowly closing gap between me and the truck. About 5-6 cars back I see his headlights come up...and I wait a few seconds to make sure he just didnt hit a bump or something. Well its soon obvious that he is on it and is coming up VERY FAST and switches lanes about 3 cars back to perform the fly by and cut me off.
But it just so happens that he was in a no fly by zone :nono: :D . So I grab 3rd gear and hit it. :coolman:

Hes only about 1-2 cars back before I was able to actually GO, and he only made it to my rear bumper before his glory was snuffed out :lol: . And as soon as I start to pull back, im out of gear in 3rd and hit 4th. he backs off a little it seemed, because the truck is in the way, and cuts in behind me. Im still pulling but let off very shortly after. Didnt look like I was running away as fast as I would have liked to for some reason..but the rear view mirror isnt the best for distance judging at night time.

After I let off I let him pass me, and get behind it. BRAND NEW BMW with the dealer tags still on the car. Took a while to figure out what the heck it was. All the rear said was "///M" :shrug:
Went online a few minutes ago and its a 07 Z4M roadster....333HP M3 engine. Another highlight was that his wife/GF was in the car to witness what happens when you attempt a flyby on the wrong mustang :lol: :lol: :lol: . I bet he felt 2 inches tall AHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
VERY nice. I have never seen a Z anything actually try to race anybody. Nice GT!

Users who are viewing this thread