**MY** Turbo Integra

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
Yea so since the lightning guy posted pics of the other Integra,
I now have the balls to post mine although i dont expect too many positive comments like the other car got.

Anyways

Best is a 10.99 @ 133 with a 23 X 8 slick (which is way too small by the way)

Estimated about 475-500whp.
Its called a small turbo and a good powerband.

And i ran an 11.77 with the tires in the pics with 6psi less boost.

okay, i think im ready

ls/vtec 82mm
9.0:1 cp pistons
eagle rods
sleeved block
ported head (by me)
00/01 itr cams
sc34 precision turbo
neukin turbo manifiold
3"exhaust w/ muffler & resonator

thats the basics

heres a video of my car in the 1/8 mile with bigger slicks but spark plug problems(you can hear it breaking up when i go to second gear). , some other cars in it too. Camera work wasnt the greatest but you get the point.

I ran a best of 7.21 @ 103 - I ran 7.26 on my 10.99 pass when i had the smaller slicks.

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Albany-Georgia-Import-19_168189.htm"]Albany Georgia Import Drag Race-U.S. 19 Dragway 6- - Video[/ame]

Last edited:

Hurley

Established Member
I don't see nothing wrong with your integra. Its very clean and probably does pretty well for itself at the track. Congrats on a nice car =)

uncooked

Established Member
Looks good man, Very clean :rockon:

Doesn't matter what alot of people might say. Might not be someones style but anything that can run 11's / 10's deserves some respect IMO

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Thats a badass integra dude. Paint that I/C black and you've got a helluva sleeper, unless the DR's and all sorts of turbo sounds give it away lol.

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
10.99? thats pretty damn good for a 4 banger. and i like how it looks stock, no crappy body kit and 8ft wing on the back. honestly i've never seen an integra that i liked but i have to say that this one is pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread