My Turbo GTP vs. 600cc Bike w/ Exhaust

Shoregtp

Established Member
Well my buddy and I decided to run.....ENJOY

I had a 200LB Passenger, pump gas....17psi all my seats in and "some" stuff in my trunk. Tools, Laptop, Jack.

My Mods:
2000 4DR Grand Prix GTP
Cartuning T61 Bolt-on Turbo kit and Intercooler
IWIN 1.9 Rockers
Dynotech Race Trans w/ 3.29 Gears and 3300 Stall
QTP Cutout

1) 60 Roll - He pulled me until 120.

2) 40 Roll, he gave me the jump, I spun and it was pretty even until 120

3) 60 Roll, little closer than the first but he still got me.

Now guys running my mods on my boost seem to be trapping in the 118mph range. It makes since if the bike goes 122mph traps. I wanna try 19psi on race gas and no one in my car.

http://crazy2sin.com/storage/video/gregvsjason.avi

Thanks,

Greg :thumbsup:

mygtp.jpg

Last edited:

95Stealth302

Established Member
This begs the question, why mod a GTP. 3800 V6 FWD is one of the more reliable engines in the GM lineage, but honestly, is it just to be different??

Not trying to chap your ass, just wondering.

Shoregtp

Established Member
Cuz I love the 4drs, heated seats, heads up display, comfortable back seat, lower insurance and seeing the owners of vettes and other sports cars faces when I put them in my rear view. That and it holds a hell of a lot of groceries.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
ehh they dont sound to good and hard to watch that vid and understand.. didnt look like much of a race n honks or nothin?

Shoregtp

Established Member
ummmm thanks for the comment? Turn up the dial on your speakers and read the words.........Wheres your vids? :shrug:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Shoregtp said:
ummmm thanks for the comment? Turn up the dial on your speakers and read the words.........Wheres your vids? :shrug:

i didnt post any of mine on this thread sorry. but i can look up some of my old vids if u like.

April

Established Member
that appears to be one of those slow ass yzf-600's, thats not a true 600cc sport bike, they're a toy if thats what they bike is. My 05 R6 stock trapped consistent 127-128's, ran 11.02 dead stock. You have an awesome car, I'm not saying anything bad about it, super sick setup you got going.

Users who are viewing this thread